Nothiing about the Masters??

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Anyone watch yesterday? I thought it was a great final round and I was glad to see Phil finally win one.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 12, 2004 10:52 PM
Golf??

What is this board coming to??

Sigh.

It's going to be a long spring/summer. I have to find something to post about.

;) :dunno: :dunno:

But it was the Masters. Probably the best tournament of the year. Anyway, if you follow golf it was interesting because Phil Mickelson had played in 47 major tournaments and finished close many times but had never won one. It was really fun to watch.

I am guessing I am not selling this to you am I? :shakehead:

Originally posted by vol_freak@Apr 12, 2004 10:10 PM
But it was the Masters. Probably the best tournament of the year. Anyway, if you follow golf it was interesting because Phil Mickelson had played in 47 major tournaments and finished close many times but had never won one. It was really fun to watch.

*Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by the moderator of this board do NOT necessarily reflect those of the other posters.*

:p :moon2:

Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by the moderator of this board do NOT necessarily reflect those of the other posters.*

:lol: :lol: :clap: Good one!

I cant watch golf. I like to play though. Im not good at it and its been a while, but the hubby and I use to play. Its fun! Watching on tv is like watching paint dry! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Apr 12, 2004 10:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Apr 12, 2004 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Apr 12, 2004 10:10 PM

*Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by the moderator of this board do NOT necessarily reflect those of the other posters.*

:p :moon2: [/quote]
Come on&#33; If I can fake interest in Women&#39;s basketball, you can fake interest in one day of golf. :lol:

Sigh. You&#39;re right, GaVol. Okayyyyy, Freak. Tell me more about this Nicholson guy. I&#39;m all ears.

:wassup:

VN Store

Back