Note: SEC Media Days - VOLS @ 10:30 CST Tuesday Morning

That seems like it would be interesting to attend. Hoover, Al. What am I missing?

I do recommend Gulf Shores and Huntsville. The beach and outer space technology.

So if it starts at 8am and Tennessee is the fourth team slated for Tuesday, does that mean Tennessee’s turn will be around 2pm?

That seems like it would be interesting to attend. Hoover, Al. What am I missing?

I do recommend Gulf Shores and Huntsville. The beach and outer space technology.
It’s been fun in years past as I have attended multiple times. But what it didn’t state is that it’s not allowing fans inside as they will have staging area OUTSIDE for anyone that wants to attend. Will be hot in the Hoover sun. I Know because I am an half hour away or so. I won’t be attending this year due too being made to stand outside. It’s COVID “protocol”.

Reactions: savannahfan
It’s been fun in years past as I have attended multiple times. But what it didn’t state is that it’s not allowing fans inside as they will have staging area OUTSIDE for anyone that wants to attend. Will be hot in the Hoover sun. I Know because I am an half hour away or so. I won’t be attending this year due too being made to stand outside. It’s COVID “protocol”.

If staging area means outdoor party, it still might be worth the trip.

Reactions: Evergrenevol
The Real UT being the main set, and last thing you see, had to irk a certain someone, who probably insisted on being first.

I thought Mullen had some solid, supportive, professional comments just now when asked about what Huepel brings to UT and the league.

Clearly respects his offense and his track record.

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
I thought Mullen had some solid, supportive, professional comments just now when asked about what Huepel brings to UT and the league.

Clearly respects his offense and his track record.
I think he has more to offer to the SEC than Pruitt and Co did, but time will tell.

Reactions: Jaws
I believe the 10:30 time slot for Tennessee is Central Time. SEC+ Network listings for tomorrow show Coach Heupel on at 11:30 AM Eastern Time and Velus Jones and Alontae Taylor to follow him. I wouldn't want anyone to miss them.

VN Store

Back