Note on Ticket Postings

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Please post a follow up if you post a thread. We would like to know if you found tickets or if you sold ones you had.

Thanks.
:hi:

Why don't we have a subforum or something for need tickets and one with tickets for sale.

Just a suggestion. That way you only have to sort through the ones that fit what you need. :twocents:

(USAF_Vol @ Jan 21 said:
Why don't we have a subforum or something for need tickets and one with tickets for sale.

Just a suggestion. That way you only have to sort through the ones that fit what you need. :twocents:

I think that's a great idea if this forum gets busier. Right now with the limited number of posts I just think it would be overkill. I will keep that in mind as this place grows.

Thanks for the suggestion.

(vol_freak @ Jan 25 said:
I think that's a great idea if this forum gets busier. Right now with the limited number of posts I just think it would be overkill. I will keep that in mind as this place grows.

Thanks for the suggestion.

What do you mean by busier? I know I've browsed through the threads quite a bit and have thought it would be better to have a for sale or need tickets category.

Do you mean busier by number of members or posters?

Right now we are only averaging about 10 threads a month in here since October so it should not be that difficult to browse through the last couple of weeks and find what you need. As it gets busier (maybe football season) and their are more threads to have to navigate it might help to have a buy and a sell forum. Does that make sense?

VN Store

Back