Note on site buttons

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
As you may have noticed I had to change the site buttons back to the old style. Apparently I was infringing on copyrights. :dunno:

Anyway, I will create some new ones that look better and we WILL be able to switch back to what we have been using in a few weeks.

Originally posted by orangetd88@Mar 23, 2004 2:25 PM
You would be surprised at what some folks take the time to do. LOL

Surprising people get all up in arms about that type of stuff...or maybe its me and my lack of Internet knowledge :unsure:

Has nothing to do with lack of knowledge. People get up in arms about anything these days.

Gator logo.? :shakehead: :shakehead: You are killing me. :D

I figured most would not even notice the buttons but I thought I would mention it anyway. Btw, I was over in you neck of the woods the otherday at GatorSports.com.

shhhh. Don't tell anybody. Looks like some animated people over there.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 23, 2004 7:02 PM
Gator logo.? :shakehead: :shakehead: You are killing me. :D

I figured most would not even notice the buttons but I thought I would mention it anyway. Btw, I was over in you neck of the woods the otherday at GatorSports.com.

shhhh. Don't tell anybody. Looks like some animated people over there.

Bro...it can be a mad house there...you know how those Gators are! ;) :lol: I hope I was being a good boy! :cool:

GatorSports is one of the more popular Gator Boards.

-------------------------------------------------------------
FWIW, I had a chance to make a new button set and they are now on the board.

See nobody even notices. :eek:

By the buttons I mean the ones that say "new topic" "new poll" "add reply" "PM" "email", etc. There have been 3 different sets this week. The first set I was using was for new board software that is not released yet so I was in copyright violation. The second set was the old set we used to have which I hated. So last night I made my own set which are the ones you see now. It's really not a big deal I was just mentioning it for those who may acutually notice and wonder why they keep changing. :D B)

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 26, 2004 11:51 AM
GatorSports is one of the more popular Gator Boards.

-------------------------------------------------------------
FWIW, I had a chance to make a new button set and they are now on the board.

When you go, stop by the Lounge section. Much more fun and zoo-like there. The main board is full of bitter political battles.

I can't wait for football season. What will I do between the spring game and fall practice.

Work---- I guess :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'll have to check out the Lounge. Of course, I will have to desquise myself. :ph34r:

I just visited the Lounge and low and behold what is the first topic to catch my eye?

Did NC retire? where is that post padder biatch!

Sounds like NC could be the Mayor of Gainesville!

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 27, 2004 8:16 PM
I just visited the Lounge and low and behold what is the first topic to catch my eye?

Did NC retire? where is that post padder biatch!

Sounds like NC could be the Mayor of Gainesville!

Yeah..they love to cut up and have fun...a good release from a stressful day at work! B) :peace2:

VN Store

Back