(Not so) BREAKING NEWS

I know we miss sports, but why is this a thread, much less a legit news story how we "won the internet". Some guy I never heard of using a platform I've never heard of playing a video game that is 7 years old is shareable news.

look if people on this board don't get it I bet almost no one does.

I personally think this the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

I know we miss sports, but why is this a thread, much less a legit news story how we "won the internet". Some guy I never heard of using a platform I've never heard of playing a video game that is 7 years old is shareable news.

This guy duggsn't get it.

QB is a gunslinger! Worthy of wearing #16.

I know some old grumpy fuds here think it's stupid, but in a time like this, it's all we got. And on Florio's show this morning they brought it up, Big Cat has the date circled on the calendar for his showdown with Nick Saban and Alabama!!!

The outrage over this from some is what cracks me up. It’s free pub and the kids love it so who give a flying #%$&
Yeah, there is a grumpy old man part of me that doesn't get this, but if it turns on some younger kids to Tennessee, then why not?

Reactions: NATHAN05
Yeah, there is a grumpy old man part of me that doesn't get this, but if it turns on some younger kids to Tennessee, then why not?
3 days ago i was as confused as the next guy...lol. i had no idea wth was going on.

now that i've seen what it is, and what it's doing.................all for it. it's great pub, and the kids seem to really enjoy it. :) lol.

Reactions: ScottyP5

Go to bed geezer lmao never heard of Twitch lol

3 days ago i was as confused as the next guy...lol. i had no idea wth was going on.

now that i've seen what it is, and what it's doing.................all for it. it's great pub, and the kids seem to really enjoy it. :) lol.
My son is 21, and I always joke with him that he broke our football dominance when he was born...still waiting for us to be relevant...hearing all the stories. He's a vol fan...but likes to poke at me every year for my "this is the year" optimism. I don't follow a ton of social media stuff, but he said the Vols were absolutely killing it this weekend on twitter...recruiting, Peyton/Tiger win, Gus win over Florida in a crazy finish. Easy to say none of this stuff matters much, and ultimately it really doesn't...but, from a UT brand exposure thing, I'm not sure any team in the country got as much exposure as we did this weekend...

VN Store

Back