Not Giving Tim Jordan Enough Love

Tim Jordan played his heart out as usual. Not the most talented but by far the hardest runner on the team. Gotta be RB1 after that performance!

Good post. He continues to show that he’s a very good running back and player. Tough as hell and powerful! Keep up the great work TJ!

Reactions: Lane Train 4
I said it before and I say again...if Maurer is out, hand Jordan the rock 30 times behind our new and improved road-grader line, and let's see where he takes us.

Reactions: Evergrenevol
I think this is the right thread to place this post.
I think we can all now see how football is a team sport and a game of awards.
I think in terms of Tim Jordan's great play being rewarded by us winning the game.
I think in terms of the individuals on the OL being rewarded with a win after improving and playing their best game of the season. After playing a tough 3 1/2 quarters and then getting down to the 1 yd line only to have your QB out think his coaches, run a wrong play and thus the OL is not rewarded.
Not only the OL but the Defense who played their best game to day wants to be rewarded when they played a lot in Bama's own backfield and had the best effort in tackling as they have all season. It's rewarding great individual's play within the team's scheme who play for one another.
When receivers run all over the field all game long and end up with a chance to win against a #1 team it's tough.
When players buy in and listen to their coach and finally begin to believe and this type play happens it tough.

It's about team and no "I" in team. It's about trusting one another. About lineman trusting the one next to them to do the right thing. Same for defensive line, running backs, receivers, ect.
We all make mistakes but its the TRUST. TEAM FIRST. Think about it.
I know the TEAM is on the right course and things ARE TURNING AROUND. TRUST

Tim Jordan played his heart out as usual. Not the most talented but by far the hardest runner on the team. Gotta be RB1 after that performance!
Yeah he needs to be the feature back running down hill with an attitude, then change of pace with speed backs. SC game needs to be kinda like MST...just run the dang ball and pass sparingly.

I would like to know what Jordan Squats.
When he got in the middle of that scrum with 300+ pounder's in front of him and behind him pushing future NFL D lineman not just 2 or 3 yards but 7 to 10 yards. That takes strong legs , short choppy movement and a strong core, was a thing of beauty and the O line should be proud.
I cannot remember ever seeing one move that far.

I would like to know what Jordan Squats.
When he got in the middle of that scrum with 300+ pounder's in front of him and behind him pushing future NFL D lineman not just 2 or 3 yards but 7 to 10 yards. That takes strong legs , short choppy movement and a strong core, was a thing of beauty and the O line should be proud.
I cannot remember ever seeing one move that far.
At least 100 pounds 😂

When you’re not a juking rubber ankle having RB...you make a cut...plant your foot and power straight ahead with a full head of steam...good for him.

Reactions: sport3500
He will probably make an NFL roster as a free agent or late round draft choice when he is through at UT.

Yeah he needs to be the feature back running down hill with an attitude, then change of pace with speed backs. SC game needs to be kinda like MST...just run the dang ball and pass sparingly.

This is why if JG or JT don't win over the team and coaches by Tuesday (Yes I think JG can still be our backup to Maurer). Then run the wild cat and have JT or JG come in for any obvious passing situations.

Jennings makes sense but I'd also like to see a few different players get a chance till we find the hot hand.

On a different note Chandler looks like he has been going through the motions all season, kickoffs and offensively doesn't have the spark I saw a season ago.

On a different note Chandler looks like he has been going through the motions all season, kickoffs and offensively doesn't have the spark I saw a season ago.
Maybe he has some injury. In fact Jordan looked very slow against Ga St., but now that he is healthy he looks like a totally different back.

Reactions: SandoVOL

VN Store

Back