North Carolina House race still undecided as legal battle continues

Best i can tell absolutely nobody outside Raleigh cares. At all. Live in charlotte, my friends and i discuss politics..not a soul has even mentioned it. Big nothingburger

Hmmm..Actual voter fraud....?

The spare and harsh allegation of a “coordinated, unlawful and substantially resourced” strategy opened the North Carolina State Board of Elections hearing with the first public pronouncement of state investigators’ conclusions about a get-out-the-vote effort they came to believe was endemic with fraud and misconduct to benefit Mark Harris, the Republican candidate in the Ninth Congressional District.

In North Carolina, Investigators Find Ballot ‘Scheme’ in House Race

Best i can tell absolutely nobody outside Raleigh cares. At all. Live in charlotte, my friends and i discuss politics..not a soul has even mentioned it. Big nothingburger

I'll bet you and your buddies would be frothing at the mouth if it were a bunch of libtards that got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Is he going to concede and face the music?
Having a pre-election email, from your AUSA son, telling you that your election fraud scheme is felonious seems like pretty solid evidence. If that’s not disqualifying, I don’t know what is.

I’d have no problem with the House refusing to seat him at this point.

I don't know either... I think they can have a redo election, but looks like one candidate should be disqualified.

This seems like the best solution. The people shouldn’t have their right to elect their representative stolen by some huckster.

So what happens if the race isn't certified? The governor fills the seat?
I haven't been following it that closely, but I had thought when the story broke that people were saying if the election was won by fraud they'd have a special election.

VN Store

Back