Norm McDonald talks about throwing Mustard at a stadium..

I loved Dirty Work

It certainly had it's moments.

The dead hookers in the trunks at the car dealership is classic.

The scenes with the late great Chris Farley were great also. I always love it when he tries to play Street Fighting Man and ends up playing the Pina Colada song.

Reactions: ptcarter
I was not that familiar with Norm until a week or so ago. Someone sent me a YouTube compilation of his OJ jokes on weekend update, and also told me to find his moth joke.

Seems like I become a fan only after they pass. Same with Mitch Headberg.

So I’m having YouTube audio playing while I’m working and what’s the chances? I’m hearing my new hero tell a story about wanting to stain a football field with mustard, when just last weekend.....you know what happened with the French’s. Wouldn’t surprise me if the next one I watch, he’s shanking a golf ball and it hits his old coach.

"Professor of Logic" at the University of Science". So dang hilarious! Norm hosting the espys was like an earthquake! Super talent. AND, Actually Funny; in a world of pretenders.
Professor of logic is my favorite. It's such an unreal story and you see the punchline from a mile away...and yet it's so funny listening to him deliver it.

When he had Seinfeld on his show and Jerry did the "best jew joke" he was great on that too. Google it if you haven't

Reactions: davethevol
I enjoyed him most with Conan O'Brien as his straight man.

Letterman seemed to step on some of his subtle stuff, and broke Norm's chaotic rhythm. Norm was the subtle genius. Made me laugh more with tiny little aside lines in the midst of his meander toward the inevitable punchline as old as the Catskills.

VN Store

Back