NON VASF Parking HA HA HA

VinnyWho

I posted a while back asking where is the best place to park/tail gate for game...I would like to rv it smaller rv 22-24 foot.... I printed off the parking map and then proceeded marking out the VASF parking areas-Which I assume I would not be able to use since I'm not a VASF member... and after I was done I think I found a parking spot on the corner of a 2 foot by 2 foot air conditioning unit connected to a dorm :blink:

I take it I'm basically SOL.... PLEASE SOMEONE who tailgates at UT tell me the best places to park.

:( :( :( :(

I couldn't tell ya, to be honest. I know of a few places along Neyland, but I think they are all VASF, too.

Just find a spot on the street. LOL

After I posted above I found a spot on utvols site that explained game day parking and it pretty much gave areas for parking and looks like there is no where close :banghead:

Man I'm bummed... I had so much fun last year at the UT/Alabama game ... I caught the bug wanting to go to more games and get caught up in the rv/tailgating atmoshphere ... and it looks like that requires me to park BFE...

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

I used to go to games with my Dad way back in the day when you could not only park on the street but also on the center median and the turn lanes. For the longest time I wouldn't pay to park but that eventually became an impossibility. If you don't mind the walk Tyson Park is great. You get the playground for the kids, picnic tables, trees, close to the strip. Plus, it gives you great access to get out of the traffic to Blount County, West Knoxville, & North Knoxville if you know your way around. Wherever you go you should go several hours before the game especially for a night game. This may not be good for the rv but for sure a good idea for other vehicles.

VN Store

Back