Non-Lady Vol news 2018-19

An observation on South Carolina - MS State game: Te'a Cooper hasn't changed; not much of a team player!

Too much 1-on-4. At the same time, she had some nice wraparound passes for assistance. Decision making was spotty.

Really impressive game by State, especially with Bibby getting injured on the first play. Scott and AEH played very well in her absence, and will need to continue to do so if Bibby is lost for the season. The won by 15 despite SC shooting lights out for most of the game. SC looks much better than they did in their other losses.

Could this be the end for Sherri Coale at Oklahoma?

Iowa State 104 OU 78.

Will the Sooners even win ten games this season?

Looks like Nikki Fargas did not appreciate the fact kristy Curry did not shake her hand or did not want to shack her after the game.

Which teams are your early favorites to get to the final 4?
UCONN, Baylor, Notre Dame are good bets. The 4th spot could be a lot of teams. I really like Oregon's offense, but not so sure about defense.

Reactions: BUBear
Which teams are your early favorites to get to the final 4?
UCONN, Baylor, Notre Dame are good bets. The 4th spot could be a lot of teams. I really like Oregon's offense, but not so sure about defense.

That's my four as well. I would have consisered MSST until Bibby's injury, but will have to see how they respond. Stanford is another dark horse.

I do think UConn is vulnerable this year. They have no margin for error and cannot afford off nights from more than 1 starter, and are vulnerable to size and foul trouble.

I pick ND to win. They have the most balanced team. If Baylor had a better backcourt, they would be my overwhelming pick. I have them as 2nd in line.

I think UConn has an outside chance at making the FF but IMO they are nowhere near as good as their W/L record. They have lots of vulnerabilities. No size, no bench and a couple of starters that are just not reliable.

I think UConn has an outside chance at making the FF but IMO they are nowhere near as good as their W/L record. They have lots of vulnerabilities. No size, no bench and a couple of starters that are just not reliable.
That's an interesting comment coming from a uconn fan. Which games that they've won do you think they should have lost ?

Right?! All indications pointed to that up until now.

Right! I mean that was really a quiet kept secret maybe she saw how their other guards are coming along with the highly ranked Jordan Oliver coming in and decided to move on? Also Rutgers seems to be building some nice momentum back up! I like coach stringer and with all she has had to deal with in her life I don’t mind seeing some good happen to her!

Right! I mean that was really a quiet kept secret maybe she saw how their other guards are coming along with the highly ranked Jordan Oliver coming in and decided to move on? Also Rutgers seems to be building some nice momentum back up! I like coach stringer and with all she has had to deal with in her life I don’t mind seeing some good happen to her!

I heard last month that she was shopping at schools. MSST was a rumored destination as well. It seems something went down during her penance at Baylor...

VN Store

Back