Non-Lady Vol news 2018-19

The only SEC teams that have been shooting well are Miss St, and Alabama. Bama mostly the three. We talk about our team missing layup well have no fear Texas A&M and LSU are actually worse at this point.

Reactions: Ladyvol777
We have the UConn Notre Dame game on at the same time today that Tennessee plays. Of course I will watch Tennessee game until they give me a reason not to and watch a replay of the Notre Dame Uconn game if Notre Dame wins.

We have the UConn Notre Dame game on at the same time today that Tennessee plays. Of course I will watch Tennessee game until they give me a reason not to and watch a replay of the Notre Dame Uconn game if Notre Dame wins.

lol lawd

I think we will pull it out like other close games. But again, TN normally loose a game especially when they had played 2 closed games, the third game they loose.. I hope it won't happen today.

Wow ugly game McCowan playing volleyball inside misses about three keeps controlling it and then lays it in. Miss St. pounding Texas on the boards and Texas is a turnover machine at least today. Hopefully they play this bad when we come to town we'll probably get their best game of the year.

Reactions: Undercovervol
Wow ugly game McCowan playing volleyball inside misses about three keeps controlling it and then lays it in. Miss St. pounding Texas on the boards and Texas is a turnover machine at least today. Hopefully they play this bad when we come to town we'll probably get their best game of the year.
McCowan didn't even start posting up until the second half. State the much better coached team: funny thing is, Texas has the athletes to compete, they just look horrible under pressure defense with so many turnovers and quick shots. Aston underwhelms as a coach. I don't think I'd want her here.

Hunter only played four minutes did not score. Notre Dame gets crushed today guess UConn is the team to deal with for everyone at this time. doesn't mean it can't all change by seasons end.

Ionescu at Oregon had 17 assists to 2 turnovers today. She’s the real deal. Was held to 12 but played within herself and didn’t force shots.

#8 Stanford goes down to unranked Gonzaga. The Zags usually are a good midmajor team and often are in the top 25.

So with numbers 8 and 10 going down I would think we move up to number 9 or 10 in the upcoming poll.

Reactions: VolBall09
SC getting spanked by Baylor the first few minutes of this game. Looks like Chloe Jackson is going to have one of her big nights.

Reactions: sisaq
SC getting spanked by Baylor the first few minutes of this game. Looks like Chloe Jackson is going to have one of her big nights.
Couple thoughts,
I don't see USC honestly being a top 25 team at the season end. The scary part surrounding Baylor is DeCosta hasn't even played yet. Outside of ND, Baylor has the best all-around team to beat Uconn. Oregon is flashy and it's all about matchups for them. While Oregon is a good team, they have yet to play against a team/coach to expose their weakness. Wait until the play Miss. State. The only ranked team they have played is Syracuse and they won by last second free-throws at the end of the game on their home court.

Smh Jesus I wish we could get rid of you! I don’t even understand this post but I already know it’s something stupid.

Ya, get rid of all the ESPN analysts & All the news media okkkk... Seems like u enjoy when someone says what u want to hear. Get use it life,and

Reactions: mcannon1
Ya, get rid of all the ESPN analysts & All the news media okkkk... Seems like u enjoy when someone says what u want to hear. Get use it life,and

My crazy phone,, did not funish..accidentally send

VN Store

Back