Non-Lady Vol news 2018-19

That Ryan Cline kid was unreal. Tough foul to end regulation though...

He just couldn’t miss, had to feel good to be him tonight. Agreed on the foul. Could have been a no call. Just expended too much energy making their comeback. Tough way to end the season.

Interesting post from skilledup:

I think Kim is smart enough to avoid that. Cooper does not seem to work well within any system. It’s her way or the highway. You know that won’t fly with coach Mulkey. I can’t see her picking up a guard who was benched multiple times this season. Jackson was a great get and had good, consistent play before she transferred. She’s adapted to what Kim wanted very well and expanded her game.

Plus, I don’t think she needs another guard, especially not one who always seems to have drama surrounding her.

I think Kim is smart enough to avoid that. Cooper does not seem to work well within any system. It’s her way or the highway. You know that won’t fly with coach Mulkey. I can’t see her picking up a guard who was benched multiple times this season. Jackson was a great get and had good, consistent play before she transferred. She’s adapted to what Kim wanted very well and expanded her game.

Plus, I don’t think she needs another guard, especially not one who always seems to have drama surrounding her.

This was Te’a first year playing since her freshman season and despite her past drama and inconsistency this year she is beloved in SC and I highly doubt she grad transfers anywhere. She will be a captain on a team that can make a run to a FF next year and has too much respect for Dawn to transfer to a team that ended their season. As far as your post goes, it seems your still bitter about her situation at UT but you really need to move on because everyone else has.

Reactions: ksl415 and JDuro
This was Te’a first year playing since her freshman season and despite her past drama and inconsistency this year she is beloved in SC and I highly doubt she grad transfers anywhere. She will be a captain on a team that can make a run to a FF next year and has too much respect for Dawn to transfer to a team that ended their season. As far as your post goes, it seems your still bitter about her situation at UT but you really need to move on because everyone else has.

Her on court play did not improve any from when she was at UT, and she had two years to work on her game. Still a high volume, low percentage shooter with no 3 point shot who can't/doesn't pass the ball.

Even if she wanted to transfer I can't see Baylor even giving her a sniff.

Deja Church (5-10 SO guard, Southfield, MI) has announced that she's transferring from Michigan; she started all 33 games in 2018-19, averaging 8.7 PPG in 26.8 MPG

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Whaaa, whaaa, whaaa, she yelled at me!!! I also wonder, how many college athletes commit suicide annually? Is it significantly greater than the general population?

I agree, these kids have learned now that if there is something they don't agree with they can claim emotional abuse and get someone fired. Connie Yori at Nebraska was the first victim I can think of. Seems to be the new big thing. Coach too tough on you? Claim abuse and get yourself a new one.

Pat would never have survived these days.

No longer listed on Georgia's roster: —Taja Cole (5-7 RS JR point guard, Richmond, VA) —Donnetta Johnson (5-11 FR guard, Queens, NY)

Ohio State WBB adds Rebeka Mikulášiková from Slovakia to their 2019 recruiting class, which already included: Kierstan Bell 6-1 G (OH) Rikki Harris 5-9 G (IN) Kaelynn Satterfield 6-0 W (NY) Jacy Sheldon 5-8 G (OH) Aixa Wone 6-2 F (Spain)

2019 6’3 C Rebeka Mikulasikova and her commitment to Ohio State The 2x player of the week in EWBL will be a major force in the Big 10. We’re beyond excited for this young lady and all the hard work she’s put in!

VN Store

Back