Non-Lady Vol news 2018-19

UConn vs South Florida LOL ! did something Holly would never do SF hamming UConn on the offensive glass. Note SF is 12th in the country in rebounding, He pulled all the starters all 5 with 5mis left in the 1st quarter and replaced them with another 5 and on ESPN national tv gave them a tongue lashing and you could read his lips. LMAO

UConn vs South Florida LOL ! did something Holly would never do SF hamming UConn on the offensive glass. Note SF is 12th in the country in rebounding, He pulled all the starters all 5 with 5mis left in the 1st quarter and replaced them with another 5 and on ESPN national tv gave them a tongue lashing and you could read his lips. LMAO

I would loved to have seen that. I imagine uconn will come out smoking in the second half.

You can do that when your competition sucks. I saw it. It made a point I guess, but he wouldn't do that against a decent team. UConn could play 4 on 5 and still win that game.

You can do that when your competition sucks. I saw it. It made a point I guess, but he wouldn't do that against a decent team. UConn could play 4 on 5 and still win that game.

But he did it and benched C. Williams at the start of the 2nd half so let`s not talk about competition right now we suck against competition !

Miss St held Unique Thompson of Auburn to 0 points and not 1 shot attempt? She went off on UT though. Vic is an excellent coach as well. I just find some of these stats staggering. Cunningham has 4 points tonight, would never happen vs. UT. The Oklahoma State girl Braxton did the same thing, went off on us and nothing the following game. I know teams and players get up for UT, but UT just doesnt have players that play tough defense. Scheme, coaching, or whatever.

Miss St held Unique Thompson of Auburn to 0 points and not 1 shot attempt? She went off on UT though. Vic is an excellent coach as well. I just find some of these stats staggering. Cunningham has 4 points tonight, would never happen vs. UT. The Oklahoma State girl Braxton did the same thing, went off on us and nothing the following game. I know teams and players get up for UT, but UT just doesnt have players that play tough defense. Scheme, coaching, or whatever.
The Tennessee game plan never seems to even take into concern who the best players, percentage shooters, etc are on the opposing team. The goal of any team is to stop those players from scoring and especially from getting open looks if possible. First part of the Kentucky game Maci Morris was firing at will uncontested shots. This happens to us a lot. We did a decent job against Connally in the first half then she started beating us off the dribble and we have no one on our team that seems to be able to shift and get in front of a driving player. Our problems are enormous offensively and defensively don't see it getting a lot better because it should not be where it is now.

Ouch that replay of Chloe Bibby going down in the Hail State v SCar game.

If that's an ACL, she will be very, very difficult to replace. It's a shame as she is having an excellent season.

Since when did SC learn to shoot? But despite shooting 61% from the floor and 3-3 from deep, they're still down by 3 because of the offensive rebounding. 13 points to start the 2nd quarter.

Tea Cooper is playing like I thought she'd look at Tennessee.

GEORGIA Has only 13pts at Half there offense is awful

Quite a contrast from the MSU-SC game which has been a fun shootout to watch. Unfortunately, judging by Schaefer's emotional halftime interview I would guess the early prognosis on Bibby isn't promising...

If that's an ACL, she will be very, very difficult to replace. It's a shame as she is having an excellent season.

Since when did SC learn to shoot? But despite shooting 61% from the floor and 3-3 from deep, they're still down by 3 because of the offensive rebounding. 13 points to start the 2nd quarter.

Tea Cooper is playing like I thought she'd look at Tennessee.
Yeah SCar is shooting a crazy percentage. Cooper is playing well but I don't think they pull this one out. Meanwhile Maryland goes down... I knew I should have placed bets on that game.

Yeah SCar is shooting a crazy percentage. Cooper is playing well but I don't think they pull this one out. Meanwhile Maryland goes down... I knew I should have placed bets on that game.

SC will not keep up their hot shooting, and they have no answer for McCowan. If MSST is desperate, they can throw up a prayer in close and bank on Teaira or Anriel to get the rebound.

MSST's bench came up big in the absence of Howard and Bibby. That double big lineup leaves very little room to penetrate in the paint. I'd keep them both in unless SC threatens to regain the lead.

Neither Miss St or South Carolina played very much defense in the first half both teams got all the open looks they wanted. McCowan is the huge difference between Miss St and all other SEC teams. Having that big player in the middle is what elevates most teams to the next level of ability on the court.

Cooper banking in a 3 at the buzzer to cut State's lead to 1. She is on fire! SC playing very well. That is some hot shoot across the team. 10-15 from deep across 4 players.

Sc has a shooters shot at winning this game 56 percent from the field and 65 from the three 10 threes made. Miss St has 16 more shots at goal but only 45 percent and 2 threes made.

SC staying in this game is all about their hot shooting. Getting outrebounded by 20 and Miss St has 20 more shots on goal.

VN Store

Back