Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I think the banner was a terrific way to make the most out of a heartbreaking situation. That team worked their butts off to have a great shot at winning a title, only to have all that hard work nullified by a virus. I was very happy when I read that special season for that team would be honored in that way. Sure doesn't hurt anyone.

I think the banner was a terrific way to make the most out of a heartbreaking situation. That team worked their butts off to have a great shot at winning a title, only to have all that hard work nullified by a virus. I was very happy when I read that special season for that team would be honored in that way. Sure doesn't hurt anyone.
I agree. Still, as an Orange blooded Vol fan, I will not disparage someone making fun of it.

Candace Parker & Uconns Diana never used security after winning all their championships. Reese LSU, said she walks around with her Security.. 😆 🤣

Reactions: Harvey Peak
Alabama F/C Khyla Wade Warren, 6'2", has portaled to UT-Chattanooga. Will have two years eligibility after sitting out a year. Previously portaled from TX Tech. Prepped instate at McNairy Central.

Reactions: VolFuture
Alabama F/C Khyla Wade Warren, 6'2", has portaled to UT-Chattanooga. Will have two years eligibility after sitting out a year. Previously portaled from TX Tech. Prepped instate at McNairy Central.
She is the one that has all the concussions yet schools keep letting her play. She is going to be getting old when she gets out of college.

Had not heard of the concussions. Knew she was injured and out most of season. Old story around her is Harper had scheduled to see Darby & Khyla workout. After seeing Tess she cancelled the stopover at McNairy to evaluate Khyla. End of story.

My FB feed has another Lady Vols fan posting a tweet from Dawn Staley saying "another birdie has flown into the nest." Ugh.

Really off-topic, but in these days and times, it just seems a little curious to see a mascot taken from a cruel, illegal activity in which animals are bred and trained to viciously destroy their own kind for the amusement and enrichment of humans.

Are there pit bull mascots out there?

Great idea. Why, they could even name it after Reese. It'd be perfect for her ... hmm ... content.

That would be a perfect setup for another NIL tie-in teaming her up with a popular chocolate/peanut butter candy. And the title would be made even more perfect given the announcement that she will be appearing in SI's Swimsuit Issue.

A marketer's dream!

VN Store

Back