Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Yep…weird game….but the SC bench came back from 14 down..lotta players on this team. The second five is almost as good as the first and there are some 3rd stringers that can ball out.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
SC only has 3 assists at the half and only down 4, pretty impressive to still be in the game. Of course it helps turning Stanford over 11 times. When UT has played at Stanford I always felt some calls were always questionable. Anyone watching were Boston's fouls legit?

Gosh organized offense is fun to watch! Who knew?

Kudos to the ever classy Tara for showing Flea Market Barbie how its done. She has a Brittney Griner shirt on. Didn't say a word, didn't stir up controversy, just showed she cares. Thank you Tara.

edited to add: I see Dawn has the shirt also. Good on both of them

Last edited:
Reactions: travis929
Brink is really good…..

She is, which is why her aggressive play with four fouls surprised me. When she blocked that shot in regulation, I thought that was too risky. It worked out, but she was lucky. And then the final foul. Wow. She should have worked harder to stay in the game.

South Carolina did what few opponents do by beating them in Maples, so y'all are in for a magical season.

VN Store

Back