Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Meanwhile, Connecticut is crushing NC State despite being forced by unending injuries and a coach being carted off on a stretcher to take the Wolfpack on using their remaining three healthy players and a couple of team managers.

And that's after losing 3 starters from last years squad. They make no excuses.

Reactions: Rooster1
I know I'm one of the posters always beating the drum to the tune of "It's Too Early To Tell," but I have a gut feeling that if South Carolina beats Stanford in Palo Alto today, they would become the overwhelming favorite in my mind to win the national championship. It's hard as hell to beat a very well coached Stanford team in their house.

They also sign the top players nearly every year.

And those top players get elite coaching. The top five recruits they do have available (Azzi, Ducharme) were very limited with injuries last year, and are underclassmen. Ducharme isn't completely healthy still. And Patterson is a freshman. How they’re performing now is impressive given the circumstances.

And those top players get elite coaching. The top five recruits they do have available (Azzi, Ducharme) were very limited with injuries last year, and are underclassmen. Ducharme isn't completely healthy still. And Patterson is a freshman. How they’re performing now is impressive given the circumstances.

Agreed. This is why I pencil CT into my mind's Final Four every season.

VN Store

Back