Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I thought two starters graduated….I mean Rae and Snoop were both starters so how do you come up with 1?

Rae spent more than half the season coming off the bench or not playing really. Tess started 30 games.

Not because Rae isn’t a starting caliber player, she just wasn’t there most of the season and still isn’t quite back it seems.

Tess, Horston, Key, Dye and Walker started the bulk of the games and we return. 4/5

Last edited:
I was meaning where we’re headed. I believe we are a Final Four team…don’t believe the same about them…not as of yet anyway.

Maybe, but the fact is both programs are about equal now. Considering where UNC was versus Tennessee when both coaches took over, one could make a strong argument Banghart has brought her program further along than Kellie in the same time period. That's why the suggestion that her job security is somehow in jeopardy is completely asinine...

Rae spent more than half the season coming off the bench or not playing really. Tess started 30 games.

Not because Rae isn’t a starting caliber player, she just wasn’t there most of the season and still isn’t quite back it seems.

Tess, Horston, Key, Dye and Walker started the bulk of the games and we return. 4/5
Suarez also has a year of starting experience, not to mention adding 3 additional players with starting experience from the portal with Franklin starting a full year under Kellie her freshman year at Missouri State so she is probably pretty knowledgeable about the system and position responsibilities she is coming into before setting foot on campus.

Makes me love Kellie and her staff more and more. They stay drama free!

yep, Kellie in particular. She does not run her mouth. She’s very poised in what she says. You know Courtney was probably promising Saniya the world three weeks ago and then turns around and says “we don’t need any transfers.”

Yeah…..okkkkk. Lol.

Gamecock honors:

Dawn Staley receives honorary doctorate from Temple and gives commencement address
Zia Cooke gets a street named for her in Toledo
Aliyah Boston Day held in St. Thomas with signage at the airport
Brea Beal has her own billboard erected in Rock Island, Ill.
Zzzzzzzzzzz…….

Gamecock honors:

Dawn Staley receives honorary doctorate from Temple and gives commencement address
And we care because….🙄

Gamecock honors:

Speaking of things erected...

For all the SC fans who say they never see the disgusting comments from their fans..

Why didn't you include Dawn's response to her question? Dawn comment and laughing was directed at the UConn fan calling SC fans "Dummies for Dawn". She didn't even know what that was about. Dawn did not know what was going on since that was tweeted at her. You are taking portions of 2 different tweets and combining it to make it look a whole lot worse. I am not going to copy and paste it because you can go and read the exchange on your own like I did. Dawn's interaction with her fan base is a blessing and a curse. Because all interactions are not always positive and Dawn got drawn in to something she had nothing to do with. Dawn for some reason responds to everyone. She responds to the fans and the trolls. Which is her prerogative.

VN Store

Back