Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

So you are all good with saying anyone who doesn’t care for Dawn’s self promotion is doing so because of problems with black culture but you feel free to throw out “sweetheart” as a sexist way to diminish me, my opinions and all the women who post here. You are quite the gem. Almost makes me think you are not a women’s sports fan but rather someone looking to stir the pot.
Good thing you don’t get paid for thinking. The fact that you compared the two is a problem within itself. I’m actually trying to focus on this thread. Going back and forth with you isn’t on the top of my list at the moment. You stated your opinion and I’ve stated mine, can we just leave it at that. Thanks

Reactions: LadyVol1908
Good thing you don’t get paid for thinking. The fact that you compared the two is a problem within itself. I’m actually trying to focus on this thread. Going back and forth with you isn’t on the top of my list at the moment. You stated your opinion and I’ve stated mine, can we just leave it at that. Thanks[/QUOTE
So weak! S
Maya Angelou said “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”
I think we all see who you are, sweetheart.

Reactions: stllvf
Per various news reports, she's conscious, and the GoFundMe set up for her says...
"On Saturday night, Aaliyah [Gayles] was shot multiple times after leaving a house party. She was rushed into trauma with over 10 shots to her extremities. She has already undergone extensive surgeries and will have more to come. "

Here you go

Looks like Nancy Mulkey got a training camp contract. Anyone with that much height is worth a look. If she could ever get a little stronger she could do something

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Looks like Nancy Mulkey got a training camp contract. Anyone with that much height is worth a look. If she could ever get a little stronger she could do something
Mulkey Seems like she has been playing forever..........Didn't she start out at Oklahoma with Sherry Cole in like 2015 or 2016. You would have thought someone would have fed that girl and put a little weight on her along the way.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Just maybe the whole why I don’t or do like Dawn can get it’s own thread or just be left unspoken. This is a transfer portal thread and I for one would love to get back on this topic. We should really be more focused on our progression instead of Dawn and her Gamecocks. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Last time I looked this was NOT the transfer portal thread. But yeah, I’m ready for this discussion to be over and get back to WBB.

VN Store

Back