Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I don't mean on the court. It's the pressers.

She also has a foul mouth just like her coach. In fact, the tv coverage just caught her dropping an F-bomb during post-game celebration (Walz yelled a couple in the waning seconds when they had clinched the win).

Great player, though.
Well, they pretty much all have foul mouths. I've seen Key say "that's bullsh!t" on foul calls on the sideline repeatedly. I don't hold it against them lol.

Reactions: lvocd and glv98
Well, they pretty much all have foul mouths. I've seen Key say "that's bullsh!t" on foul calls on the sideline repeatedly. I don't hold it against them lol.

What? A player cursed???

shock-shocked.gif

Reactions: Bret178 and glv98
Just read some game summaries. The evil empire in 50 minutes of intense competition had a total of 8 turnovers. Hmmm…. wonder what might happen if we were to try that?

Had Uconn not been fortunate enough to avoid those games back in January, they would have had a few more Ls, a three or four seed, and never had the reward of forcing NC State (or whoever else earned a 1 seed) to have to play them in an away game. Funny how that works. Funny how they were able to skip those games and keep their record safe. Funny, funny, funny.
they only left ONE game unplayed, and Butler is the team that cancelled it. SC/Dawn cancelled their February match up.

Reactions: brassie
they only left ONE game unplayed, and Butler is the team that cancelled it. SC/Dawn cancelled their February match up.

DePaul game was postponed. By the time it was played, you had injured players back who made a difference in the win (by two, I believe).

UConn, the team I despise the most found a way to win....again! Make it stop!!!!!

Louisville plays excellent ball and their little blond, forgot her name, is one of the finest female ball players I have ever seen....She is spectacular.

One thing that really stands out to me is these final 4 teams do not make a lot of turnovers trying to force feed their center like we do...Perhaps, that bad habit we have, should be reevaluated...

The game has definitely changed to penetrating guards and deep outside shooters, not get the ball to the big girl at all costs....

To me Stanford still looks like the class of the tournament...They have a lot of panache, and Haley Jones is a hell of a ball player too...

That is not a description of what she thought she was going to.
She though she was going to play for the premier team in the country, she thought she would contribute in any way she could when she was asked to. She did what she had to do in a CLUTCH posession. This is what she does, this is how she does it. Game in and game out. She doesn't need 38 minutes to be impactful. And she looks pretty damn happy to me. evina.jpg

Now she gets to keep on dancin'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Doo Wop
She though she was going to play for the premier team in the country, she thought she would contribute in any way she could when she was asked to. She did what she had to do in a CLUTCH posession. This is what she does, this is how she does it. Game in and game out. She doesn't need 38 minutes to be impactful. Now she gets to keep on dancin'.
She thought she would be a starter putting up significant numbers. She did not think she would be off the bench for 2 points.
Also, guess you haven’t noticed but the connies are not the premier team in the country.

At least UConn won't get to play another home game. So if they win for here on in certainly should receive acceptance as the best team. For playing in front of their home crowd and far from neutral court they escaped with wins against UCF and NC St. Looking forward to that game Friday vs. Stanford.

I despise Geno and anything UCONN. But don't try and tell me Pat never got some calls through the years. The top teams in any sport always do. Of course I loved when UT and Pat did. And yelled and threw things when Geno and crew did. On a side note I am tired of seeing Rebecca Lobo literally climax during each broadcast. Get her off my screen.
It's also why I depise any true blue blood on both the men and women's side. The blue bloods get the calls and that will never change. Coach K is ratings gold for the men's side, just wait and see how the game is called. UCONN got the calls when it mattered and it's BS, guess what? No matter how loud I yelled and cussed it won't change. UCONN vs South Carolina for the title will rake in the ratings. Paige vs Boston is must see TV. I hate it but it's just factual.

VN Store

Back