Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Heartbreaking loss by NCST, but probably the best game this season. High quality play from both teams. NCST did everything they could to win and made the big plays, but UConn was just a little bit better.

Having said that, I think Stanford will be a big winner this weekend. The lack of post depth and Stanford's overall defense will be the difference.

They won't.

200.gif

Reactions: olddog
Ya'll roll in the green eyed monster all you want. That was a classic with two great teams and two great coaches.

As an unusally gracious Geno just said, a showcase for the sport.

That said, it's too bad it couldn't have been on a neutral court. I give NC State and especially Wes Moore all the credit in the world.

Ya'll roll in the green eyed monster all you want. That was a classic with two great teams and two great coaches.

I have to say that was some clutch play in the two overtimes by Crutchfield, Cunane from NCST and Bueckers. Ice in their veins.

Had Uconn not been fortunate enough to avoid those games back in January, they would have had a few more Ls, a three or four seed, and never had the reward of forcing NC State (or whoever else earned a 1 seed) to have to play them in an away game. Funny how that works. Funny how they were able to skip those games and keep their record safe. Funny, funny, funny.

Hey, I'm the one who has been saying CT will win it all (if B is back) for months, and there are obviously reasons I'd say that. I may be misremembering, but I think you may have been one of those who kept saying no way. Lol

VN Store

Back