Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

FO9br5VVsAAVx-7
I'm shocked by this. She's an easy first round WNBA pick this year, but may not be next season.

That's what it sounds like. Which is weird, IMO. I'd rather see neutral rd 1 and 2 games

I'll take anything that breaks up UConn Bridgeport at this point. Wonder what will happen to room rates during the regional and will there be sufficient facilities to support the fans of 8 teams? I expect it will be a logistics challenge.

I'll take anything that breaks up UConn Bridgeport at this point. Wonder what will happen to room rates during the regional and will there be sufficient facilities to support the fans of 8 teams? I expect it will be a logistics challenge.

The regional is in Greenville, SC though. So while it does benefit them i have seen LV fans travel to Greenville for the tourney. So maybe that'll be a good thing. If the team gets in that regional.

The regional is in Greenville, SC though. So while it does benefit them i have seen LV fans travel to Greenville for the tourney. So maybe that'll be a good thing. If the team gets in that regional.

Greenville is a great place. I'm just questioning the logistics of two sites. I hope everything goes well.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

VN Store

Back