Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Boston 28/22 and still in it for the National title.
I feel honored. You revived a 3 week old post of mine. It must have really stung you. Yes, Boston did have a great game against NC. You stated, in your original post, that Boston could "score 30 points a game, if needed". Well, in SC's losses, she didn't score 30 when they could have used those points.
Now go cluck off, troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVol1908
Oh please. Stop it. If she was on our team, we would love her. She is an excellent player on the wrong team.
You know this is weird but CP was cocky too but she was so dang cool she could pull it off. Bueckers is a little of a goober and just can’t pull it off. When CP stared you down you looked away Paige, meh.

And that is the core truth of the Evina saga. God bless your compassion, @lvocd

You're kind to say that, and I do try to be compassionate toward the kids especially. But if someone crosses me at the wrong time I can unleash a deep-cutting tirade that even Satan says, "Jeez. That was harsh. Bring it down a notch!" o_O

Oh please, these aren't pretty little girls having a tea party. They are bad ass athletes. ALL of them deserve to be passionate. Ogumbowale used to rub me the wrong way, but just enjoy the game.
Maybe you should stop watching college sports also.
“Bad ass athletes” 😂😂😂

Funny how Westbrook gets fans here all riled up. I have to assume that if you really felt she was unimportant, she wouldn't be such a topic of conversation here. The fact is that she is playing well, loved by her teammates and coaching staff and she is very happy. And it is killing TN fans. Especially when her "off the bench" disruptions played a big role in UConns success this year, which also includes her win against TN. And let me not remind you of last years game by EW. But you go on pretending none of that happened and she is miserable and sucks at the game. Yeah....whatever makes you feel better about losing her. She's still dancin'.
Imagine being in Connecticut 😂 your state and school’s athletic programs are basically midmajor

I
Funny how Westbrook gets fans here all riled up. I have to assume that if you really felt she was unimportant, she wouldn't be such a topic of conversation here. The fact is that she is playing well, loved by her teammates and coaching staff and she is very happy. And it is killing TN fans. Especially when her "off the bench" disruptions played a big role in UConns success this year, which also includes her win against TN. And let me not remind you of last years game by EW. But you go on pretending none of that happened and she is miserable and sucks at the game. Yeah....whatever makes you feel better about losing her. She's still dancin'.
My opinion is she can't be happy just avg 18 mins in the tournament because any competitor wants to be out there and with this being her last ride you really think she satisfied with her role even if she's quiet.im only speaking for me any choice she made I respect it cause I've made switches with jobs trying to do better so I'm cool with anyone doing what they feel is best for them so if anyone is upset cause she left TN for UConn that person is wrong

Reactions: Smallvol#1
You're kind to say that, and I do try to be compassionate toward the kids especially. But if someone crosses me at the wrong time I can unleash a deep-cutting tirade that even Satan says, "Jeez. That was harsh. Bring it down a notch!" o_O

I respect Mama bears.

VN Store

Back