Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Would've watched that UConn at DePaul game tonight but I no longer have Flo Sports and never had UConn tv so after the Vol game tonight will just look for results.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Would've watched that UConn at DePaul game tonight but I no longer have Flo Sports and never had UConn tv so after the Vol game tonight will just look for results.
It's not on Flo.

All of UConn's conference games are on SNY, which, if you live outside of their viewing area, you can watch through the Fox Sports app as long as your cable/satellite/streaming package includes FS1.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
It's not on Flo.

All of UConn's conference games are on SNY, which, if you live outside of their viewing area, you can watch through the Fox Sports app as long as your cable/satellite/streaming package includes FS1.
Thank you for clarifying…again!

I love this!!! These may be, someday, what these young women look back on as “the best days of their young lives,” so … heck yeah! Enjoy this time!!! Act a fool now and then!!

I enjoyed seeing the youthful exuberance in this video, which is exactly why I am loving the heck out of watching OUR team being so silly and playful and unselfconsciously joyous in enjoying their post-game celebrations. Yeah, a few fuddy-duddies are ragging on them for it, but I am 100% CERTAIN that 20 years from now the memories of their goofy celebrations will bring them soooo much joy and love.

Yes, I’m a sentimental old fart. Sue me if you don’t like it! 😂
Sentimental old farts are the best!!
At the end of the day life is about making memories.

Hard to say who will finally win this game. Depaul hit some amazing threes in that second quarter and UConn missed some of the easiest shots you could ever get. I wish they would miss those open looks when we play them and the layups around the rim. Hopefully DePaul can keep it up and win this game.

Hard to say who will finally win this game. Depaul hit some amazing threes in that second quarter and UConn missed some of the easiest shots you could ever get. I wish they would miss those open looks when we play them and the layups around the rim. Hopefully DePaul can keep it up and win this game.

Nooooooo, they’ll have somehow worked out all the dang kinks and will be clicking like champs by the time they meet Tennessee. lol

I wish I could have watched some of this one, but I rarely get to see a CT game.

DePaul keeping their lead so far. Aneesha Morrow with 21 pts and 9 rbs midway through the 3rd quarter. No question who should be the NFOY.

14 more minutes...come DePaul!

Reactions: Dak1219
So UConn has everyone back, except for Paige and Griffin (who's been out all season). I can't wait for the game against Tennessee! They have NO excuses.

DePaul might be expired now...

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back