Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Agree on both. But Vandy will be in direct competition on Tenn recruits over the next few years. Not good. But hopefully Geno will retire and Ralph head on up to UConn.

We will have direct competition for recruits from Duke, Vandy, and UNC. All three have good coaches who know how to recruit. It will be a battle on and off the court.

Agree on both. But Vandy will be in direct competition on Tenn recruits over the next few years. Not good. But hopefully Geno will retire and Ralph head on up to UConn.

As if Kellie didn't have enough problems keeping in-state kids. :rolleyes:

I've been very impressed with Ralph in the interviews I've seen. It's clear she has a brilliant basketball mind, has a plan, and knows what it takes to be successful at this level. If she starts bringing in recruits... :oops:

Reactions: NeedOrange and PG1
That was a game South Florida bigtime win.
This game points the importance of FT shooting. Stanford shot just 4 of 12 from the charity stripe. FT shooting is critical down the stretch and in close games and should be worked and approved on throughout the season or it could come back to bite you. It appears that teams do not heed this warning enough, in my opinion.

VN Store

Back