Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I just wonder why none of them followed Kellie to TN that would have been nice imo
I wondered that too I wanted Franklin to come really bad. If we had her I would honestly believe were top five in the country. Having her and Key inside would be huge. Calip also can drive and score decent three point shooter. Didn't happen with them or the player that graduated that was a real three point shooter.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I wondered that too I wanted Franklin to come really bad. If we had her I would honestly believe were top five in the country. Having her and Key inside would be huge. Calip also can drive and score decent three point shooter. Didn't happen with them or the player that graduated that was a real three point shooter.

I do think there were some hard feelings. After they made such a good tournament run and then their coach left. Maybe the players wanted to stick together and see if they could repeat that success?

Yo you two, we are all playing nice today and tomorrow. What’s wrong with you people?
Carry on, I’ve got my eye on you need orange.

Not surprising to see who apparently spent their whole Thanksgiving day posting on this forum while everyone else was spending time with friends and family...

23-13 USF ,,, interesting,,,didn't we beat USF,,,uh, Garth

USF defense is suffocating so far. Stanford without a true point guard isn’t working well at the moment. Not sure why she doesn’t at least TRY Van Gytenbeek. She’s a great passer. They’re missing a true guard on the floor bad. Both on offense and defense.

The Hull sisters are listed as guards but they handle like Forwards.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Lots of moving screen calls in these tournaments so far. Going to need to really watch that tonight. Last game we benefitted from those being called tight. Texas sets a boatload of off ball screens in that dribble drive offense.

Last edited:
most services give you a choice of 1 or 2 free downloads of the games they stream within the signup agreement.
They give 0 free streams and charge you 30 for one month or 12.50 a month is you take out a full year. That is all they have and their streaming is probably the worst of everybody that streams. Flo Sports seems to have all the tourneys this year in women's basketball.

They give 0 free streams and charge you 30 for one month or 12.50 a month is you take out a full year. That is all they have and their streaming is probably the worst of everybody that streams. Flo Sports seems to have all the tourneys this year in women's basketball.

That's why I call them drive-by networks,,,same thing stands true for AAU exposure events...Ballertv is the only one I use and for HS games NFHS,,,College SEC or ESPN

Reactions: Volfan2012

VN Store

Back