Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Louisville got their fifth commit for the 2022 class. Thus far they have number 28, 30, 31, 50, and 83. That may be a top ten class but going to be close depending on where all the non committed players above and some below their top commit go.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
They will win those games and win some in the SEC ensuring they make the tourney. Which is their "next" step. But with the talent that team had i would be showcasing them

The SEC is going to be tough this season. If they don’t win more than half their games they won’t make the tournament with the way the NET rankings work. It seems who you play, and subsequently how they play, has a massive impact.

I do not think they will be above .500 in the SEC this season.

Last edited:
The SEC is going to be tough this season. If they don’t win more than half their games they won’t make the tournament with the way the NET rankings work it seems who you play has a massive impact.

I do not think they will be above .500 in the SEC this season.

That's what i was trying to say... lol

Reactions: VolBall09
this is beyond weak lol but go look at Baylor's non conference schedule

Naw, I'm going to give the L to Old Miss. Baylor at least has Md and Michigan to say they played. They also have Az St and even to some extent Mizzu which exposes them to differing styles of play. But Ole miss has Cal, Texas Texh and Mich St as their big opponents. I don't know if there is even a contest.

This bigger issue is were these Kim's opponents for Baylor since a lot of time those games are set up in advanced or is this who Nikki could get ?

Coach Yo has had time to schedule better.

Think she is wanting to go 8 and 8 in the SEC grab about 11 or 12 non conference win gives her 20 wins but could have a big problem with Net. Those teams she chose to play are all looking like teams with losing records. It hurts you more to win a game with a team with a losing record than to lose to a top ten team. You actually gain more just by playing the top ten team. I remember when Pearl was coach here and had at least one team that went like 18 and 14 and he made the NCAA easily because of the sos and rpi. Of course if you go the rout of playing all the best you need to win a few and overall have a winning record with all your games.

Think she is wanting to go 8 and 8 in the SEC grab about 11 or 12 non conference win gives her 20 wins but could have a big problem with Net. Those teams she chose to play are all looking like teams with losing records. It hurts you more to win a game with a team with a losing record than to lose to a top ten team. You actually gain more just by playing the top ten team. I remember when Pearl was coach here and had at least one team that went like 18 and 14 and he made the NCAA easily because of the sos and rpi. Of course if you go the rout of playing all the best you need to win a few and overall have a winning record with all your games.

Spoken truth

Syracuse Head Coach resigned

There it is. Figured it had to be coming. He was never going to admit any sort of fault. Had he done so he may have had a chance.

I think his days of coaching WCBB are done. Headed for the high school ranks again. Don’t see another school taking a chance on him. Too erratic.

Edit: and reading that statement it sounds like it’s still not over. The fact that he is resigning and they are carrying on with the investigation and going to publish the report is not good news for him.

Just pisses me off that he ruined so many players college experience with his narcissism and abuse.

Players who didn't like him

Of course, it's also possible that all the players who are accusing him of abusive behavior and unwanted physical contact are not the liars you appear to believe they are. Or, maybe they are. I don't know. But you appear to strongly believe the guy who knowingly hired a friend who had been fired from another school after allegations of sexual harassment, so there's that.

Reactions: olddog

VN Store

Back