Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

74 to 17 how do you get outrebounded like that? Arkansas always has a weak rebounding team but they get totally killed today and in some other games this year. In most of the others they did shoot better only 27 percent today in their 46 point loss.
SC leads the nation in Def FG %. It’s not an accident.

0-6 Auburn is up on 5-1 Ole Miss in the 4th. I have nothing against Ole Miss, but I sure would like for Auburn to get a win, especially in front of their home fans.

Well, I'm not too crazy about the Yo Show, although I think a lot of that is egged on by the media. She seems to have toned it down some lately.

Good dominate win against Arkansas SC birdie!
The Lady Vols won today without a projected WNBA lottery pick and All-SEC center on the road against Missouri, so right now VolNation is litty with nothing but LVs talk!
You know how tough it is to win on the road in Missouri!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Good dominate win against Arkansas SC birdie!
The Lady Vols won today without a projected WNBA lottery pick and All-SEC center on the road against Missouri, so right now VolNation is litty with nothing but LVs talk!
You know how tough it is to win on the road in Missouri!
Yeah, but this is the Non LV thread…..missing the point here…

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Lucy
74-17 rebounds SC vs Ark. Has this been done before in the SEC? Has anyone seen this before in terms of rebounding differential in a game? It’s gotta be a record..

Idc if they were playing the US NATIONAL TEAM that stat is beyond embarrassing..i hve never seen anything like that before in all 33 years of living lol i would need answer in that locker room cuz thats jus simply taking yo womanhood at this point

Last edited:

VN Store

Back