Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Kim Mulkey gone viral on twitter a lot more negatives than positives. My take is if you can't give even minimal support to a former player something really wrong with you morally. She refused to say a line or two hoping for Britney's safe return. Had a little bit of a hateful tone. Not a good luck and it has resulted in a twitter bashing for Kim today.

Exactly, now they wana show a video where she said something nice. Dosen't matter, like u said, it's only take a second and she couldn't express caring

Nikki probably didn’t get half the backing that Kim does at LSU

Nikki was not born and raised in Louisiana, and not only WAS Kim born and raised there, she has always been a beloved figure in the state through all her basketball achievements. When La.Tech stupidly let their most beloved female sports figure get away, hurting her pride by denying her a couple more years on a contract she literally got on her knees and begged for, well, when LSU got their chance at her they were more than happy to bring her home.

I never got the feeling Louisiana people strongly disliked Nikki or anything, but I also know they always had in the backs of their minds that she was, at heart, a Tennessee girl. Kim is Louisiana all the way, and folks down there are eating that up.

She's been having issues since arriving from Baylor to LSU , her detraction has nothing to do with the most recent Kim Mulkey Scandal lol shes trying to restore her mental.

Supposedly she battles depression and was considering dropping out of school. Don’t think she cares about basketball anymore judging by her social media posts. I rarely saw her with her teammates, she seemed to be doing her own thing

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
T
Nikki was not born and raised in Louisiana, and not only WAS Kim born and raised there, she has always been a beloved figure in the state through all her basketball achievements. When La.Tech stupidly let their most beloved female sports figure get away, hurting her pride by denying her a couple more years on a contract she literally got on her knees and begged for, well, when LSU got their chance at her they were more than happy to bring her home.

I never got the feeling Louisiana people strongly disliked Nikki or anything, but I also know they always had in the backs of their minds that she was, at heart, a Tennessee girl. Kim is Louisiana all the way, and folks down there are eating that up.[/QUOTE
Thanks I was already aware of the backstory though

Supposedly she battles depression and was considering dropping out of school. Don’t think she cares about basketball anymore judging by her social media posts. I rarely saw her with her teammates, she seemed to be doing her own thing
She was mainly with teammate Angel Reese they are close and hang out a lot .

She's been having issues since arriving from Baylor to LSU , her detraction has nothing to do with the most recent Kim Mulkey Scandal lol shes trying to restore her mental.
She did post in support of what Queen Egbo and Chloe Jackson were saying about Mulkey though. She seemed to regret following Kim to LSU.

Reactions: dapeak
Hate to sound mean by Gusters was way over rated coming out of HS. She isn’t in great shape and hasn’t progressed since was a junior in HS. Wild to me she was ranked as high as she was. I’ll be interested to see here she ends up

Hate to sound mean by Gusters was way over rated coming out of HS. She isn’t in great shape and hasn’t progressed since was a junior in HS. Wild to me she was ranked as high as she was. I’ll be interested to see here she ends up

Kim had to have her. It's telling that only Gusters left but she wanted Egobo, Smith, and Andrews too along with Moon.

I’ve see. Her have moments where I see if it clicks she’d be on point. I wouldn’t have said no if she’d transferred here instead of LSU.

I’ve see. Her have moments where I see if it clicks she’d be on point. I wouldn’t have said no if she’d transferred here instead of LSU.
I think for her it’s a matter of being motivated. I don’t think she is very passionate about basketball anymore. She may do well at a small program where she can play for fun and it’s not such a serious environment.

I think a lot of programs would have taken her from the portal last year obviously.

As a lifelong sufferer from depression, I will say that those who don't have it have no idea what it can do to you. The older I have gotten, the worse it has been; I haven't worked a day in the last 20 years because of it's effects. All facets of your cognitive functioning can be disrupted. If Hannah can get on the court and play with any degree of efficiency, I applaud her.

As a lifelong sufferer from depression, I will say that those who don't have it have no idea what it can do to you. The older I have gotten, the worse it has been; I haven't worked a day in the last 20 years because of it's effects. All facets of your cognitive functioning can be disrupted. If Hannah can get on the court and play with any degree of efficiency, I applaud her.
For her sake I do hope regardless of basketball she earns her degree. There are some things in life bigger than basketball

VN Store

Back