Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

She could at least say she’s praying for her. It makes her look like she has no empathy at all
She is awful but it seems apparent their relationship is dead and has been since their Baylor days. Probably never wants to comment on her again but she should have handled it way better. A simple "I hope she gets home safe" would have sufficed and they could all move on. A simple meeting and small statement assisted by someone good in PR would be smart but Kim loves digging a hole for herself.

Can't listen to the audio at the moment, what'd she say (or not say)?

He asked her"I want to get your thoughts on the BG situation. I don't think i've seen anything on you from that"

To which she replies "And you won't. I'll answer the first one (i guess he asked another question) for ya"

Like i said it was weird ... No i'd rather keep it private, no well i'm praying for the situation, no nothing.

Reactions: LVsinceJV
And what’s crazy is she’ll likely end up with a number 1 recruiting class! 🥴 like what are the kids seeing?!?! 😩

You know what they thinking ... She can get us "the bag" 💰 as they like to say. Kim makes 3 million dollars a year and if i'm not mistaken and I believe the way she can suppport and attain money for boosters is different than what kellie can do.

So the bag has helped her a lot. Which shows me that Rickea isn't all about money because because she chose Kellie over Kim. Maturity and sniffing out the BS goes a long ways for some folk!

He asked her"I want to get your thoughts on the BG situation. I don't think i've seen anything on you from that"

To which she replies "And you won't. I'll answer the first one (i guess he asked another question) for ya"

Like i said it was weird ... No i'd rather keep it private, no well i'm praying for the situation, no nothing.

He did ask something about some process with the team before the Griner question, so that is why she said she’d answer the first one. Kim is getting dragged so hard all over Twitter for that response. There are VERY few people defending her.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Per a LSU fan, the same reporter asked the exact same question during an event Kim went to earlier in the month in Shreveport. Then asked the exact same question with the media covering everything.

I bet he won't be back again now after that...

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
He did ask something about some process with the team before the Griner question, so that is why she said she’d answer the first one. Kim is getting dragged so hard all over Twitter for that response. There are VERY few people defending her.

I’m glad they are exposing this unacceptable behavior from a college coach. She needs to be asked this question until an appropriate answer is given. Also, it doesn’t matter who this women recruits to LSU. They aren’t winning anything… mark my words. JSU had them in the 1st RD of last season March Madness tourney.. they will forever underachieve!

I’m glad they are exposing this unacceptable behavior from a college coach. She needs to be asked this question until an appropriate answer is given. Also, it doesn’t matter who this women recruits to LSU. They aren’t winning anything… mark my words. JSU had them in the 1st RD of last season March Madness tourney.. they will forever underachieve!
She's an upgrade over Fargas but thats not saying much

I am actually beyond thrilled that Kim Mulkey isn't addressing the situation at all because Kim Mulkey, when she starts speaking her mind and gets wound up, can say some really, REALLY stupid things that she later has to apologize for.

In THIS particular situation, one in which the actual life of another human being is hanging in the balance, it's best that Kim Mulkey keep her mouth completely shut. She knows better than anyone how much trouble her mouth can get her into, and that she has chosen not to risk saying something that could result in harm coming to BG, I think, shows wisdom.

The fact that so many people are hounding her for comment shows you that if she ever does "speak her mind" about it, then it will instantly become a huge story that will go viral. Do we really want to risk Kim "Foot-In-Mouth" Mulkey's comments being somehow twisted and used as an excuse to harm Brittney? I sure don't!

Per a LSU fan, the same reporter asked the exact same question during an event Kim went to earlier in the month in Shreveport. Then asked the exact same question with the media covering everything.

I bet he won't be back again now after that...

I'm sure she gave the same heartless a$& answer too!

People are wondering why Rickea chose TN over the 💰 they were offering?

Here's ya sign!

Reactions: LadyOrange
I am actually beyond thrilled that Kim Mulkey isn't addressing the situation at all because Kim Mulkey, when she starts speaking her mind and gets wound up, can say some really, REALLY stupid things that she later has to apologize for.

In THIS particular situation, one in which the actual life of another human being is hanging in the balance, it's best that Kim Mulkey keep her mouth completely shut. She knows better than anyone how much trouble her mouth can get her into, and that she has chosen not to risk saying something that could result in harm coming to BG, I think, shows wisdom.

The fact that so many people are hounding her for comment shows you that if she ever does "speak her mind" about it, then it will instantly become a huge story that will go viral. Do we really want to risk Kim "Foot-In-Mouth" Mulkey's comments being somehow twisted and used as an excuse to harm Brittney? I sure don't!

We want Kim to show some human compassion to the best player that ever played for her. We want Kim to wish her well. But it's truly a bad look and Kim doesn't have to stick her foot in her mouth to say anything positive or she hopes she gets home safely.

Love and respect your posts but naw! She isn't getting a pass on this one and it has nothing to do with her being a successful coach because she is very much that. But even after her first national championship it was BG that polarized the womens game and got the attention to Baylor !

I'll also say this she will probably field a good team this year so i hope they have a nice number by their name when we play them in Baton Rouge so we can take that win with that ranking. She lucked up with Jordan being out last year...

She could at least say she’s praying for her. It makes her look like she has no empathy at all

This is a woman that parents would send their child to play for her. If my child committed to play for Kim and I hear this I would pull my child out of Kim ass immediately. She's selfish and life is not about her. I would just lie and said I'm praying for her. Lady vols and other teams had supported BG more than someone who supposed to be her 2nd mom.

We want Kim to show some human compassion to the best player that ever played for her. We want Kim to wish her well. But it's truly a bad look and Kim doesn't have to stick her foot in her mouth to say anything positive or she hopes she gets home safely.

Love and respect your posts but naw! She isn't getting a pass on this one and it has nothing to do with her being a successful coach because she is very much that. But even after her first national championship it was BG that polarized the womens game and got the attention to Baylor !

I'll also say this she will probably field a good team this year so i hope they have a nice number by their name when we play them in Baton Rouge so we can take that win with that ranking. She lucked up with Jordan being out last year...

I would love for her to speak up for Brittney, too -- IF I could trust her not to get egged on by journalists into sticking her foot in it. Seriously. She can't be trusted. She could be like Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men." lol

I would love for her to speak up for Brittney, too -- IF I could trust her not to get egged on by journalists into sticking her foot in it. Seriously. She can't be trusted. She could be like Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men." lol

Lol, i feel ya! And again i love and respect your posts but she gets under my skin so yea it's better she shuts up lol

Reactions: sisaq

I bet she wins the SEC makes a FF and Wins a Natty before Kellie…look she’s not my favorite coach but can she coach and just like I dislike little man up north and would never let my child play for him but he is a great basketball coach and he wins this man has made it to 14 Straight Final Fours and here we are trying to get to one in the same last 14 years these two coach’s are talented and players want to win they play to win so would you rather go somewhere who hasn’t won really anything since you have been alive or go somewhere that you have seen win lately ? So until we start winning games it’s gonna take a minute for a big recruit class with multiple Top Girls..

Reactions: mcannon1
I bet she wins the SEC makes a FF and Wins a Natty before Kellie…look she’s not my favorite coach but can she coach and just like I dislike little man up north and would never let my child play for him but he is a great basketball coach and he wins this man has made it to 14 Straight Final Fours and here we are trying to get to one in the same last 14 years these two coach’s are talented and players want to win they play to win so would you rather go somewhere who hasn’t won really anything since you have been alive or go somewhere that you have seen win lately ? So until we start winning games it’s gonna take a minute for a big recruit class with multiple Top Girls..

Yea wins are great and that's the name of the game but being a decent human being. PERIOD! she LEGIT said if someone says anything bad about Baylor PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE! This was in reference to the ongoing RAPE CASES that were being investigated! SO if she wins one before Kellie ... OK but i don't think that'll happen either. I am starting to question people who are looking over what she has said or her actions?

She apologized for her actions because of course she had too... But why ? So wins can add up but at the end of the day your legacy is going to be 💩 if you don't get it together but maybe she doesn't care about sexual assault victims or what people think 🤔

And let's also be honest some people are glad she isnt speaking out because BG is a lesbian in the public eye and that bothers them. a black one at that. Kim seems to fit right in with those bigots.

That's never going to happen. Yes she got experience more than Kellie but no matter who she recruits out there she will never win a jack over Kellie

Reactions: LadyOrange
which begs the question why not say it again? 🤔

As i said before ... Giving very weird energy !

I suppose it's also possible someone higher up in the food chain has strongly advised her to lay low BECAUSE she has a reputation for spouting off. Better to be criticized harshly for saying nothing than to put herself into a situation where she slips up and says something that makes things worse for Brittney. Just MO.

VN Store

Back