Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

The Pac12 ref is making weird calls on both teams. Good competitive half.
Uconn defense is the difference so far. 34-28.

FO-bdLfVcAE9_88

Reactions: VolBall09
I was searching the internet for more info on NC State hoping to be able to really get my hopes up tonight. Not much in the local papers here but I did find this and was really surprised:
Chip Scoggins, Star Tribune
Sun, March 27, 2022, 8:08 PM·4 min read

BRIDGEPORT, CONN. – Wes Moore doesn't remember the exact year, but as coach of the Tennessee-Chattanooga women's basketball team in the 2000s, he called and asked UConn's Geno Auriemma if he could visit him and observe his program for a weekend during fall break.
Auriemma said yes, and Moore watched practices and picked the legendary coach's brain over meals for several days.
"He's built something special," Moore recalled Sunday, "and the rest of us are trying to get there."

Maybe he is less of a dbag than I thought?

Nah. He just knew we played Chattanooga and wanted to do anything to help one of our opponents. Never dreamed he'd ever be facing Moore in the NCAA's.

Dorka back out on the bench. That's a tough kid, 'cause that was one of those "give her some powerful pain meds and hope she sleeps the rest of the night"-level injuries.

Aijha didn’t get kicked off her team. You’re literally making things up. I do a lot of work in Boone County…you might want to sit this one out. I know what I’m talking about.
Good for you. Did her coach bench her for her actions or not

NCST heating up. Nice start to the 4th! If they heat up from deep, this game is theirs.

ONO with four fouls 1 min into the 4th will sting 😈

NCST heating up. Nice start to the 4th! If they heat up from deep, this game is theirs.

ONO with four fouls 1 min into the 4th will sting 😈

And a silly foul Cunane has done nothing in this game why fight her for position not even in the low post

Reactions: Amb3096

VN Store

Back