Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Why would you let a player drive in and make a layup at least make them shoot a perimeter shot. Looks like UConn has it 1.5 seconds left.

Ok, did anyone else notice a few plays earlier when conn had the ball, shot clock went down to 2 seconds, a bogus foul was called on DePaul, and conn inbound the ball, but then there was 19 seconds on the shot clock.

Oh well, DePaul came close.

Ok, did anyone else notice a few plays earlier when conn had the ball, shot clock went down to 2 seconds, a bogus foul was called on DePaul, and conn inbound the ball, but then there was 19 seconds on the shot clock.

Oh well, DePaul came close.
The shot clock resets to 20 when a foul is called. Am I missing something?

DePaul quite lucky to have a player like Morrow on their team. Players that good usually go somewhere they can have a shot at a National Championship. She dominated Ono and the other post as well. Ono couldn't guard her fouled out.

DePaul quite lucky to have a player like Morrow on their team. Players that good usually go somewhere they can have a shot at a National Championship. She dominated Ono and the other post as well. Ono couldn't guard her fouled out.
Morrow was one of those players that flew under the radar of the recruiting services. I agree...she's probably a top 20 player. I wonder if she transfers to a contender?

Reactions: 1reVOLver
Wow Uconn 2 star players bk yet DePaul almost beat them ..Geno wassup
Tough win with ONO fouled out, all bigs in foul trouble. Don't be mistaken. Morrow is tough, DePaul is a shooting threat, and let's just say that the refs swallowed their whistles a bit.

Looked like Ono could have fouled out much earlier than she did, she was all over DePaul players.

You talking about UConn, or Tennessee?
Both, I suppose. UConn is fielding a team with 2 #1 players and a bunch of other 5-stars and Tennessee wants to solidify their standing as a NCAAT #1 seed. Barring further injuries, this should be a fair fight...probably tilted in favor of Tennessee if you consider the impact of Paige's absence vs. Keyen's.

VN Store

Back