Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

As if Kellie didn't have enough problems keeping in-state kids. :rolleyes:

I've been very impressed with Ralph in the interviews I've seen. It's clear she has a brilliant basketball mind, has a plan, and knows what it takes to be successful at this level. If she starts bringing in recruits... :oops:
I’m telling you Derth is a Vandy fan. The other day he excused poor crowds at Vandy game because of very specific Covid requirements for fans. I live in Nashville and follow sports and had no idea about those requirements. It’s almost like he goes to Vandy games 😳.

I’m telling you Derth is a Vandy fan. The other day he excused poor crowds at Vandy game because of very specific Covid requirements for fans. I live in Nashville and follow sports and had no idea about those requirements. It’s almost like he goes to Vandy games 😳.

it all makes sense now... 😂

It’s early season rankings who really cares? Muffet just trying to stay relevant.

Our 23' recruits cared about beating #12 texas and took notice. While they don't mean much right now when the committee looks at the overall resume the wins over USF and Texas might be the difference in seeding or placement. Especially without Rae Burrell.

Of course, we have to play well the whole season and have no bad losses but these wins can prove to be a booster to the NCAA tourney resume come march. If we beat who we should beat they we will be in good position down the road.

Cautious optimism aside it's also nice to win these games because for awhile we were in misery lol

They give 0 free streams and charge you 30 for one month or 12.50 a month is you take out a full year. That is all they have and their streaming is probably the worst of everybody that streams. Flo Sports seems to have all the tourneys this year in women's basketball.

I only paid 12.50 for one month. I got it during the Battle of Atlantis tournament.

Reactions: Volfan2012
Purdue came out super hot and scored 15 points in the first couple minutes. Had 26 in the first quarter. Then ZERO in the second quarter. Finally just got a basket again at the 8:00 mark in the 3rd.

Sue Semrau lit her team up in that quarter break lol.

Wow, class of 2025. Coach Banghart starting early...

FFD3U1jXMAEHOui

LSU is looking better and better all the time. Kin has started moving Pointer off ball and running Payne at the point. Really working for them, frees Khayla up to score and she does such a nice job getting good looks at the rim. They just ran a really nifty 4 high set at the free throw line and got her an open layup.

VN Store

Back