Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Maybe.
But, I get a whole different picture from my little knowledge of reading about the Key family.
And, I’m often wrong, but, nope, I just do not watch Teonni Key and see a “follower.”
Cheers.

If she is a leader, now is the perfect time for her to lead
Coach K could use a visible counter, to Dawn's windfall right now
the timing is perfect,,,in fact Any one of the potential recruits, even though not ranked as high as Saniya, could steal her thunder right now

Come on Mo, Brook, Te, J-Holl, Puck, Bree, Jas, Dauda
The timing is perfect..........

Last edited:
Reactions: stlvolsfan
Maybe.
But, I get a whole different picture from my little knowledge of reading about the Key family.
And, I’m often wrong, but, nope, I just do not watch Teonni Key and see a “follower.”
Cheers.
Does that mean Teonni won't be "following" her sister here to Tennessee ?

I hope Teonni picks the Lady Vols and not just because Tamari did. I've been impressed with the way the girls handle themselves and especially how their mom handles things. She seems like a pretty smart cookie to me and is working hard to make sure her girls are productive and happy. Just my observations from afar. I would be proud to have both Tamari and Teonni represent the Lady Vols.

Usually I am negative about things but I feel positive about KJH's new recruits. Let her develop them into the type players she wants and hopefully our veteran players will also guide them along. It would be nice to get Teonni but it won't be the end of the world. I'm looking forward to the new season.

VN Store

Back