Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Georgia’s also had some very interesting play calls out of timeouts. The officiating was terrible, but they had a number of chances to take control of the game in OT.

Reactions: I4Vols
LSU had 26 offensive rebounds to UGA 7

Gonzaga may lostle their 1st conference down 3 with 38 seconds left

Clark and the Iowa Center have combined for 70 points between them tonight. Nice win against Maryland.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
That's a shame UGA couldn't pull it out in the end but they had chances. LSU did shoot a ridiculous amount of FT's. I imagine ESPN is hoping both SC & LSU go into their match-up undefeated especially both being in the SEC. That's assuming SC beats UConn in a few days.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I guess it was a good strategy to see if the Refs would call a lot of fouls if you played an aggressive style. 45 free throws seems these Refs were calling everything. Evidently LSU don't fouls that much 24 for Georgia. LSU is going to get in a road game soon where they don't get all those calls and then we'll see them lose.

That's a shame UGA couldn't pull it out in the end but they had chances. LSU did shoot a ridiculous amount of FT's. I imagine ESPN is hoping both SC & LSU go into their match-up undefeated especially both being in the SEC. That's assuming SC beats UConn in a few days.

And assuming LSU doesn't lose a couple before then.
I`m not sure why Reese was not teed up by the ref at the 1:58 mark in OT after the foul call on her. The way she marched to the ref and the lip she was giving him WOW ! She should have been given a technical foul from what i could see.

But...but...she's the Bayou Barbie!!!

I don't have time at the moment to go back and read all the UGA-LSU game comments and so it may have already been discussed, but I wanted to say I laughed and laughed when that UGA player, after drawing an and-one foul against Reese, mocked the Tik Tok taunt Reese gave during the Tennessee game the other night. Hilarious!

I don't have time at the moment to go back and read all the UGA-LSU game comments and so it may have already been discussed, but I wanted to say I laughed and laughed when that UGA player, after drawing an and-one foul against Reese, mocked the Tik Tok taunt Reese gave during the Tennessee game the other night. Hilarious!
LOL taunting the taunter with her own taunts. Counter-taunting. Can't make it up.

I`m not sure why Reese was not teed up by the ref at the 1:58 mark in OT after the foul call on her. The way she marched to the ref and the lip she was giving him WOW ! She should have been given a technical foul from what i could see.[/QUOTE
Overlooked it because of giving Coach Mulkey too much respect.didn’t want to just automatically and maybe give Georgia a point. most likely thought since it’s this close I’m not affecting the outcome with a tech I’m going to let them play this out

battles after getting an and-one last night licked her fingers like reese did against tennessee, basically mocking her. it’s not just lady vol fans not liking LSU, it’s the entirety of the SEC. it’s mostly mulkey, she’s just not likable at all

battles after getting an and-one last night licked her fingers like reese did against tennessee, basically mocking her. it’s not just lady vol fans not liking LSU, it’s the entirety of the SEC. it’s mostly mulkey, she’s just not likable at all
…unless she’s your coach. Tiggah fans adore her and the team. They’re putting butts in seats for sure.

VN Store

Back