Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I'm sorry, but Patterson just doesn't finish and is a foul waiting to happen. I will wait to see her develop in the future as she is only a freshman.

I may be misremembering, but hasn't Patterson been injured a lot of the season? If she isn't showing much yet it might be because she has spent quite a bit of time watching practices and games from the sidelines.

I may be misremembering, but hasn't Patterson been injured a lot of the season? If she isn't showing much yet it might be because she has spent quite a bit of time watching practices and games from the sidelines.
She was out with a concussion recently. She strikes me as a player that is athlete first, basketball player second. Geno seems to do well with those though. He'll probably turn her into a Gabby Williams-esque player minus the passing skills.

Reactions: CoryDallasLV
She was out with a concussion recently. She strikes me as a player that is athlete first, basketball player second. Geno seems to do well with those though. He'll probably turn her into a Gabby Williams-esque player minus the passing skills.

Spot on with Patterson. When I saw her in high school she always struck me as an amazing athlete but very raw skills wise.

Spot on with Patterson. When I saw her in high school she always struck me as an amazing athlete but very raw skills wise.
It always kills me when I see a really high rated recruit, and then you see them play in college and they barely look like they know where they are. I can see that ratings offering up player potential, but it seems to ignore player readiness.

It always kills me when I see a really high rated recruit, and then you see them play in college and they barely look like they know where they are. I can see that ratings offering up player potential, but it seems to ignore player readiness.

Exactly! We this every year now and it seems to be getting worse with the rankings based on athleticism and "potential" that often never pans out.

Reactions: Amb3096
I expect UConn to take an early lead on SC next Sunday, maybe even lead the game after first quarter, likely so. I think it goes decidedly to SC’s favor shortly after the first quarter….and it will be a slow but absolute grind where SC ends up winning by 7-12 points or more..
That's funny! With a full roster maybe. The doggies gonna be running with their tails between their legs. SC by 30

UGA defense is giving LSU a fit right now. Totally hiding Reese and forcing a lot of long jumpers. That’s never a Mulkey philosophy on offense so UGA doing a great job dictating the shot they get.

Czinano and Clark may be best duo in WBB. 18 and 24 pts respectively in first half against Maryland. Fun to watch.

VN Store

Back