Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Chickens don’t play until the second half. A&M better brace themselves and dig in.

That’s their MO. Burned them against MIZZOU when MIZZOU never cooled off and they never heated up.

It’ll burn them again because at this point it’s a pretty clear pattern. They really don’t play hard until after the half. Can’t be Dawn’s game plan.

Austin for Ole Miss always plays well against UT, nearing 4 Q against Bama and only has 4 points with 0 FT attempts. Austin made 10 FT against UT. Austin hasn't played as she did last year, just something I have noticed and just find it odd.

Yea I’ve noticed too. Their chemistry is off. Everyone gets up for the Lady Vols. Especially if she’s trying to draw scout attention this season.

She’s looked really disinterested like this in several games recently. She was really engaged the other night and tonight she could care less if she gets a touch.

200.gif

My #22 Argos just posted a big (rivalry) W against #6 Carroll College. Carroll posting back to back losses (the first against #15 Rocky Mountain College) could shake up the NAIA top 25.

The Argos will head to Billings to take on Rocky this Saturday to avenge an early season, 15 point loss to the Battlin’ Bears. Rocky’s only loss of the season has been to RV Lewis-Clark State (a former Frontier Conference foe) by 3.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Lucy
CHATTANOOGA: 303
ETSU: 332
TENNESSEE TECH : 182
SOUTHERN IL: 100
GA STATE: 270

BIG EAST - SEC
12,Uconn 1. South Carolina
29. Creighton 7. Tennessee
44. DePaul 15. LSU
74. Marquette 20.Georgia
113. Seton Hall 30. Arkansas