Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

She is a black belt but let's be clear she wanted NO parts of copper because copper was gonna give her all the smoke 😂 Sophie was trained in a dojo cooper is from philly and lived a different life lol

She needs a beat down then she will chill rest of her career just like that Duke player. Black belt or white belt doesn't mean anything when it comes to fight. I picked up a Black Belt in college bet crap out of him and he couldn't raise his legs to fight. Real fight is different from real fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlindsay
WOWWWW chicago had to play phoenix and refs too!!!

no doubt that they gave this game to phoenix.

that’s the worst called game i’ve ever seen in my life. very clear who the refs wanted to win as well as the commentators.

was it just me or did it seem as if he was saying taursi shots were in before they even went in?

Entertaining game for sure. Cunningham gave Phoenix the spark they needed and Taurasi showed in the 2nd half she has plenty left in the tank. Copper lost her cool tonight and it hurt her team. But again Dolson is such a beast for Chicago. Enjoy watching her play.

Really great game so far! Both teams are playing like they want it bad. The officials tightened it up after the Cunningham/Copper brush. A shame, they were really letting them play. Stevens is great defensively for the Sky. She has blocked BG a couple of times.

fantastic series so far

what I used to say about Mj I now say about DT..."I want to see the magic, but want to see the magician lose!"

Copper had her hand around Cunningham’s neck. Copper was the dirty one there. I know Sophie is hated here but don’t make up a non truth to show your hatred.

NO! Copper was making a play on the ball and got tangled up (even the announcers said that) ya know an actual basketball play. Sophie swjng back and yelled and Sophie being the bully she is proud and claims and got backed down on TV. She didn't want any of the smoke.

Now before u say it credit to her and the refs for all their wins😂

But let's not play like Sophie isn't an instigator and i guarantee she learned because she tried to say something and Copper was right there for it again and sophie ran to the ref

all dawn’s success/wins come from talent alone. there are plenty of coaches in the SEC than can and will out coach dawn.

Dawn won the SEC before she started landing real talent. And if that many coaches could out coach her they would’ve been winning the SEC themselves but they haven’t considering SC is the odds on favorite annually. No one in the SEC will beat SC this year.

NO! Copper was making a play on the ball and got tangled up (even the announcers said that) ya know an actual basketball play. Sophie swjng back and yelled and Sophie being the bully she is proud and claims and got backed down on TV. She didn't want any of the smoke.

Now before u say it credit to her and the refs for all their wins😂

But let's not play like Sophie isn't an instigator and i guarantee she learned because she tried to say something and Copper was right there for it again and sophie ran to the ref
Okay lol! What about DT pushing the ref to get to Sophie. If that was anyone else, they’d be suspended.

Dawn won the SEC before she started landing real talent. And if that many coaches could out coach her they would’ve been winning the SEC themselves but they haven’t considering SC is the odds on favorite annually. No one in the SEC will beat SC this year.
They said that last year…and we both remember what happened in Knoxville.😁

VN Store

Back