Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

It's sweet how you've come to the defense of the NBA, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend any of the precious time I have left on this Earth feeling sorry in any way for the NBA or its players.
Your patronizing is duly noted. Don't waste any of your precious time responding to me about the NBA.

SEC Coaching change coming soon any idea who it is?

Nope none… But from the looks of the tweet thread it is NOT basketball related 👀 Man o man. You hate to see it…

D42B3C0C-89FB-4D4E-AC94-D6EFC04E2ABF.jpeg

If it was basketball related I may say Robin Pingeton from Mizzu because of her past couple teams (all though she seems built for that program).

So i’ll play Mike Neighbors🐗, Cam Newbauer 🐊, and my off the wall wild card pick is Kim Mulkey 🐯 (i’m reaching here but she hasn’t named her other two coaches as of yet to complete her staff). None of these people have done anything that i know of and are probably really respected and respectable.

But I am sure Dawn is good as she is still with team USA, Kellie LITERALLY just got an extension, and I can’t see Gary being removed. I will also throw Joni Taylor in the safe category too.

Nope none… But from the looks of the tweet thread it is NOT basketball related 👀 Man o man. You hate to see it…

View attachment 380656

If it was basketball related I may say Robin Pingeton from Mizzu because of her past couple teams (all though she seems built for that program).

So i’ll play Mike Neighbors🐗, Cam Newbauer 🐊, and my off the wall wild card pick is Kim Mulkey 🐯 (i’m reaching here but she hasn’t named her other two coaches as of yet to complete her staff). None of these people have done anything that i know of and are probably really respected and respectable.

But I am sure Dawn is good as she is still with team USA, Kellie LITERALLY just got an extension, and I can’t see Gary being removed. I will also throw Joni Taylor in the safe category too.
Mike Neighbors got an extension thru 2028 the other day think he is safe too

Mike Neighbors got an extension thru 2028 the other day think he is safe too

Didn’t know that… thank you for letting me know. Uhm, I don’t have any other guesses so i’m def gonna stick with one of my first two pics. I bet it’s gonna be someone nobody expects. I just hate it for the kids and staff it will affect this late in the game.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

View attachment 380656

Kim named her other two assistants and they’ve all been on the road recruiting.

Kim named her other two assistants and they’ve all been on the road recruiting.

Well they are not getting any love on the official team page or an announcement…

Women's Basketball

I thought TN had a case like this when people on staff got cleared to recruit but they weren’t actual assistants

Also neither of the ladies at the bottom had “assistant coach” in their title so it led me to believe they weren’t filling the vacancies…

Well they are not getting any love on the official team page or an announcement…

Women's Basketball

I thought TN had a case like this when people on staff got cleared to recruit but they weren’t actual assistants

Also neither of the ladies at the bottom had “assistant coach” in their title so it led me to believe they weren’t filling the vacancies…

Correct . They aren’t technically official yet, but I’m 98.7% sure it’ll be that staff. :)

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

VN Store

Back