Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Vote | Thank You for Voting

Got it down from 12.3 percent yesterday to 10 percent today. There may still be time for them unless our voters put them away today. I realize it will be hard for them to make up 10 percent but they have made up over 1 percent in the last two hours so at that pace they have an outside chance.

They got it down to 9.9 back up to 10.1 so were at least matching their votes. I rather be where we are than where they are. I think we got this still throwing down votes who thought it would be North Florida instead of Kentucky a few days ago.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Knowing what you know about yourself now. As in you are an adult with hopefully a better understanding of self than when you were 18. You can’t judge 18 year old’s decisions through the eyes of a 30ty or 40ty something. Times have changed even since BG was a student. Plus, you don’t have any idea what her family thought of her orientation at that time.
Bingo!

Has anyone tried signing up for this site ? I swear they have all the breaking news but it’s like i can’t get it to go through and i want to see all the news this site drops ahead of time 👀BE1E1FCE-A7FC-41C5-9BE1-3DD8188A1BAA.png

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Has anyone tried signing up for this site ? I swear they have all the breaking news but it’s like i can’t get it to go through and i want to see all the news this site drops ahead of time 👀View attachment 373155
The send you an email, you gotta check your junk mail. They are now asking for you to pay a subscription fee now that they are starting to get a lot of visitors.

Most of the time I see a woman dunk it seems there's a lot of effort and the rest of the team jumping and cheering.

I think there's a new breed of dunker on the way; The routine dunker

Yeah, we’ll be seeing that regularly when they start allowing 6 load up steps 🙄

It’s impressive but let’s not get carried away. Not like she drop stepped and two hand slammed it. Still a lot of effort and momentum involved in that dunk.

Reactions: CaliKid
Yeah, we’ll be seeing that regularly when they start allowing 6 load up steps 🙄

It’s impressive but let’s not get carried away. Not like she drop stepped and two hand slammed it. Still a lot of effort and momentum involved in that dunk.
did you see the reaction of the other players and fans. How they were all jumping up and screaming. They went ballistic over that two handed dunk.

I didn't say look at this outrageous dunk. I was commenting about the fact that there was no reaction. It was a typical layup line dunk one dribble two steps, get back in line.

did you see the reaction of the other players and fans. How they were all jumping up and screaming. They went ballistic over that two handed dunk.

I didn't say look at this outrageous dunk. I was commenting about the fact that there was no reaction. It was a typical layup line dunk one dribble two steps, get back in line.

I noticed this too....About time!
The next step for women ballers will be, not to just dunk, but to walk on air

Barnes went from something like 385 grand to 1.25 million a season just by getting to the title game of the NCAA. It also made that program a high profile for a lot of high school recruits. Nothing recruits players more than winning and you need the best players to win.

anyone watching the USA vs Dominican Republic game with Rhyne,Aliyah,Naz and the rest ......still think Rae deserved a spot while Diamond Miller (Maryland) is over here just chucking up shots right now

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

VN Store

Back