Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Hmm?
Never been a college HC and went 15-41 her last two seasons as HC in WNBA. I’m sure they could have gotten Waltz. May end up great. Wonder what BUBear et al thinks?

True ! But i did see she was an assistant looks like we will need to wait in see.

So, an historically elite program who lost their legendary head coach did not (or could not) replace said coach with an established elite WBB head coach. That should raise a few eyebrows on a few posters here.
I think the responses thus far are saying just that.

I don't expect Baylor making much noise once Smith and Egbo (if they stay) graduate.

Reactions: Rickster
Wonder who her assistants will be? I don't remember if any of Kim's staff went with her.

Those moves haven’t been made yet. Kim is getting organized in Louisiana first. We’ll see that happen this week or next.

Also I suspect one of Nicki’s assistants will be her husband, Tom Collen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickster
Those moves haven’t been made yet. Kim is getting organized in Louisiana first. We’ll see that happen this week or next.

Also I suspect one of Nicki’s assistants will be her husband, Tom Collen.
I suspect that Kim's daughter and Bill Brock will remain plus Nicki will add her husband.

Reactions: VolBall09
I suspect that Kim's daughter and Bill Brock will remain plus Nicki will add her husband.

Pull up a chair, grab a drink, and welcome to the Former Dynasties recovery group. The journey to irrelevance is slow and painful, but we're here for you...

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back