Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Ignoring others posting our weak OOC schedule; most teams including Conn have several cupcakes scheduled. And, if you remember the "facts," we weren't even ranked at beginning of season. Conn has been Top Ten for decades.

Speaking of which, here's a serious question. If Conn switches off PGs during a game, why do Beuckers and Williams play 38 minites against a two-win opponent? Why risk injury to your key players and fail to give game experience to the bench when you're the current top team in the country and you win by 29 points? That makes absolutely no sense, even if you're trying to run off players who are being recruited over.
I don’t know we don’t blow anyone out 🤷‍♂️

SC had a chance but last two
plays didn’t seem to realize time and score situations...

Game not over but not looking good for SC
A&M is solid and don’t beat themselves.

I retract my previous statement about Joni Taylor being SEC coach of the year. It’s going to Gary Blair unless A&M somehow blows this lead over SC.

Def is Gary Blair...

Rhyne Howard, Chelsea Dungee, Aaliyah Boston, and Re Davis probably top contenders for POY

I hope Tamari Key makes all defensive team. She changes teams from coming into the lane.

Wonder why Zaay Green doesn’t play that much? I always thought she was pretty good. I suppose not that much with Texas A&M.

Reactions: sisaq
Wonder why Zaay Green doesn’t play that much? I always thought she was pretty good. I suppose not that much with Texas A&M.

Well, talking about Zay Green not playing well or much. Athletes needs to understand that sometimes transfering is not the answer. Zay & Massingill had given Kellie chance they would've been top players.

VN Store

Back