Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Georgia loses Morrison tried the flop did not get a call.

So i mentioned that GA could be good but those that kept saying they would be better than last year were underestimating the impact of Connolly and their other senior starter last year .

Gabby allowed Que to be Que and do something's offensively and cheat over defensively.

FYI - I believe on the floor at the end were starters Bueckers and Edwards. Bench players were Muhl, Dorka and Ducharme.

I hope she is OK too. Geno is a POS for leaving his starters in to run up the score.

Why is she still playing when game is only 30 seconds dosen't make sense.. I remembered the game Horston scored 28 points and Maria told Kellie that if she had left Horston a little bit she would've gotten triple double. Her answer was, and we didn't realize that she may also get hurt at that moment. Any chance a coach get to rest a star player is very important. I hope & pray that she recovers and come back after we play them. She's just a sweet lady

Is this the best Georgia Tech win of the Fortner era? I never would have thought it would happen, especially on the road in Athens.

I like both coaches a lot, so either result would have been fine with me. I guess a Georgia loss might benefit Tennessee more than if they'd won, though.

I hate to hear about Bueckers getting hurt, but hopefully it's nothing major and she's ready to go next game. I also wish like heck that fans didn't blame coaches for having starters in late when injuries occur. Freak accidents can happen at any time, whether in the game or not.

Not that we have any room to talk so to speak, but Georgia’s offense is still so stagnant . Joni seems to recruit elite defenders , but offensively they don’t bring much. Curious to see how she does with the recruiting class she’s brought in for ‘22 with elite offensive players.

Joni just doesn’t develop players IMO. If they take it upon themselves to improve, like Staiti, they will. But otherwise they enter and exit at about the same skill level and maturity on the offensive end.

VN Store

Back