Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

The whole thing seems bizarre. Nikki didn't add any recruits since March, but she did bolster the roster significantly from the portal. If the current players hate her, why didn't they transfer?

And we don't know what Nikki's health situation is, but her comments certainly seemed to imply her cancer had returned...

Yes saw somewhere on twitter her cancer had returned

In case someone is itching for some early season WBB, my beloved University of Providence Argonauts will kick off their season at 7pm eastern at home versus Southeastern University. Because of the extra Covid year, they're returning two All-Americans and their entire starting five from last season, so I'm really excited to see how far they can take that experience.

Exclusive videos from University of Providence Basketball - PlaySight

Are they wrong? Taylor certainly got more out of her roster last season than Harper did, and who is the last recruit Tennessee landed as good as Barker?

How many years has she been at UGA?? What 6 years now..7? And has 0 players in the WNBA Kellie is gonna triple her # in year 3 of the job lol they had a good season can’t deny it they beat us by < 2 points in games that were ours to win yeah it happens sometimes lol

How many years has she been at UGA?? What 6 years now..7? And has 0 players in the WNBA Kellie is gonna triple her # in year 3 of the job lol they had a good season can’t deny it they beat us by < 2 points in games that were ours to win yeah it happens sometimes lol

Darth will give UGA coach 6 years but won't give Kellie 3 years. Maybe he/she is a UGA fan/troll.

You mean the player(s) Kellie inherited from Holly? That well is drying up fast. How many players has Kellie sent to the WNBA before coming here in her previous, what, 15 years of coaching?

I don't know if Georgia will surpass Tennessee or not, but Taylor has progressed her program to the point it's certainly debatable...

Reactions: Mr. Doo Wop
Taylor certainly got more out of her roster last season than Harper did,

How so? She finished 4th in SEC and was eliminated in 2nd round of Ncaa tourney. And they beat no one of note in their non-conf schedule and didn't beat SC like Harper did. How is that getting more out of her roster than Harper did?

UConn fans think UGA has surpassed TN😂cause of the latest commitment 🤣
Who thinks that? I don't! Why in this world would you put words in someone's mouth that would cause division? I think very highly of you as a poster and have enjoyed and learned from some of your comments. I personally find this post below my high expectation of you.

Who thinks that? I don't! Why in this world would you put words in someone's mouth that would cause division? I think very highly of you as a poster and have enjoyed and learned from some of your comments. I personally find this post below my high expectation of you.
lol what??? I was going thru Boneyard and they want Cooper to commit to UGA and they legit said GA is going to pass TN after the Barker commit lol please go check the non uconn recruiting thread

Are they wrong? Taylor certainly got more out of her roster last season than Harper did, and who is the last recruit Tennessee landed as good as Barker?
Just few years ago, Jordan Horston, had better precollege accolades than Barker. Now Jordan hasn’t hit her mark yet in college but Barker has no college results to compare against so that can be reviewed and debated in a few years…

Pot calls kettle black? You’ve stirred your fair share of pots on here. Do please come down from that high horse.

lol what??? I was going thru Boneyard and they want Cooper to commit to UGA and they legit said GA is going to pass TN after the Barker commit lol please go check the non uconn recruiting thread

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. Here are the mentions of Cooper in that thread from yesterday and the day before-

CT fan: Tenn had hoped to land one or more of Jenkins, Oldacre and Cooper to go with Pissott who committed a year ago. Not sure where things stand with Cooper.
SC fan: Good luck to Janiah and good luck to Georgia in surpassing Tennessee - but not the Top Chicken.
Unknown affiliation: Talaysia Cooper announces tomorrow. Have to believe it’s between Tennessee and Georgia right now.

Is a single snarky remark by a chicken fan somehow representative of what uconn fans are thinking?

I'll do that. I seldom go to the sub-forum. I'll accept your statement but it's not me and I haven't seen it voiced on the main board.

Pot calls kettle black? You’ve stirred your fair share of pots on here. Do please come down from that high horse.

Really? "Pot calls kettle black" is typically used to respond when someone accuses another of doing something that they do themselves. I don't see that in my post. And I do believe most folks stir pots on this board. If you don't stir pots then the chili sticks to the bottom and burns. So pot stirring is not always a bad thing.

It’s not only the UConn board but whatever Barker has yet to play a game.
For me, I was never that high on Barker. She's a great player as she showed in the 3X3 Olympics where getting a lot of shots up quick is important. But I don't think she adds to the chemistry on a full squad. I believe she needs to be the featured player. IMO, she is one of those players that are a good, but not great, get and OK not to get.

For me, I was never that high on Barker. She's a great player as she showed in the 3X3 Olympics where getting a lot of shots up quick is important. But I don't think she adds to the chemistry on a full squad. I believe she needs to be the featured player. IMO, she is one of those players that are a good, but not great, get and OK not to get.

Nah Barker will be special for UGA

VN Store

Back