Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

So is Kim really thinking about hitting the Coach transfer portal? What an interesting thought Mulkey to LSU is, and what a strong set of SEC coaches that would be. Maybe she is just angling for a raise and it seems like a win-win for her. If Baylor doesn't pony up, go home and end the career there.

What a crazy offseason. I didn't see Nikki F bouncing, especially after Pointer came back. But congrats to her, she represents LVs extremely well.

Chip and Joanna Gaines can double anything LSU can offer! 😉

Anything is possible but if Baylor builds her (and Scott) a new state of the art arena and practice facilities what could LSU possibly offer besides a homecoming. It's not really a question of if they build the new facilities (donations are already pouring in) it's a matter of when and where. Texas opens their new arena this coming fall and Baylor will follow suit. Kim and Scott have already been promised major input into the design of the facilities.

That thrift store wardrobe can add up quickly.
0a2070c69212a777180f1f127e82c46e.jpg

Hmmm... everyone be on the lookout for the Kim Mulkey to possibly take over at LSU... she made interesting comments about it and is also from there.
I'd be shocked if she joins the SEC, her track record of only playing a loaded schedule when she has a top team wont cut it in the SEC, she 's better off staying where she is

I'd be shocked if she joins the SEC, her track record of only playing a loaded schedule when she has a top team wont cut it in the SEC, she 's better off staying where she is

Exactly.. SEC has the toughest schedule that she likes to run away from. Again, she already make name and will recruit

Welp she’s taking the job! The SEC just got better!! UT better start getting recruits fast! Kim Is a heck of a coach!

I don’t know if LSU matches or exceeds her current salary. So not so fast. It’s a possibility for certain but not a certainty simmer down lol

@BUBear he says she is getting all new facilities and has input into how they are going to be built.

VN Store

Back