Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Boston hit Georgia's center Jenna Statti in the upper chest with her elbow like she did yesterday with Key (she hit Key in the throat) but she was called for a foul.
Yes, and Carolyn Peck said it was a normal basketball play and should not be called at that time in the game. If it is a foul one minute into the game it is a foul the last two minutes.

Boston hit Georgia's center Jenna Statti in the upper chest with her elbow like she did yesterday with Key (she hit Key in the throat) but she was called for a foul.

I'm just worried why foul is never calls for TN..Boston played well but nothing called on her foul committed

I really hate to be a Debbie Downer but with the class South Carolina has coming in, it’s going to be hard to stop them from going on another run of SEC championships, 2022 and 2023 is going to be so important for Kellie!

I can NOT take South Carolina fans anymore, they have a UCONN attitude without the championships, we HAVE to make it stop and humble them! 😩😂

Were going to need a transfer or two to stay in the top of the league. The freshmen can improve our bench give us some quality minutes but we need a difference maker hopefully the staff realizes this. Freshman rarely make a large impact there are always some that do but very few.

I agree that another star to replace Rennia would be great but we will still have Rae, Jordan H and Tamari which is a solid core to build around. I think those incoming freshmen will get a lot of minutes as they get ready for the conference schedule. We also have players coming back that have one or two years in the system and they should at least be reliable contributors. What will be interesting is if we make a deep run. With those coming back, Tennessee would be a great opportunity for the right player.

I agree that another star to replace Rennia would be great but we will still have Rae, Jordan H and Tamari which is a solid core to build around. I think those incoming freshmen will get a lot of minutes as they get ready for the conference schedule. We also have players coming back that have one or two years in the system and they should at least be reliable contributors. What will be interesting is if we make a deep run. With those coming back, Tennessee would be a great opportunity for the right player.
Very interested to see who comes back on other teams and who leaves. SC loaded but not unbeatable if you have five solid starters we already proved that this season. They have a strong class coming in but you can only play five players at a time and with all the returnees going to be interesting to see how Dawn handles it. I want to see what players at Kentucky , Miss St do and how many seniors are coming back to Georgia. Our class takes a lot of abuse from a portion of our so called fans. I have great confidence in our staff to know who can be effective SEC players. Something to keep busy sorting it all out this summer. Rosters now mean nothing we'll see how they all look when players depart and transfers all find a new home.

I really hate to be a Debbie Downer but with the class South Carolina has coming in, it’s going to be hard to stop them from going on another run of SEC championships, 2022 and 2023 is going to be so important for Kellie!

I can NOT take South Carolina fans anymore, they have a UCONN attitude without the championships, we HAVE to make it stop and humble them! 😩😂
Well we have to start recruiting a whole lot better or the lady Vols will continue to be also rans.

Reactions: Darth_Vol
Anybody else hearing Rhyne Howard to Ole Miss?

Ummm that’ll be weird for that rumor to start circulating and they haven’t started play in the NCAA tournament yet. I can only imagine the locker room if this gets started. Yikes!
Sorry folks. I thought a certain person was telling me she was transferring but with further clarification, they were just speculating.

Wouldn't say anything now anyway with NCAA Tourney coming up. There will be transfers in the SEC who and where will come to be known this summer.
Not publicly, but certain people may know something about transfers. This was just speculation though. I didn't think it feasible when I heard it is why I asked.

VN Store

Back