Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

DIdn't we have a back and forth where you told me you were joking about something and I had taken it seriously? Maybe I confused you with another poster?

I was only responding to the part where you said you were making sure it was understood you were joking. it was similar to another post to me.

Wow...that is all I meant.

Then next time say just that “WOW”. Keep is simple or better yet don’t respond to me as i didn’t @ you.

i don’t know if you realized this board is full of posters some of which i have had disagreements. not everything is about you

and stop playing victim it’s getting old then you wonder why people flip out on you.

PS Enjoy chewing on that Nebraska loss for a few more days i bet you wish you had an ugly win there instead of a pretty loss!

Guairantes (sp?) may not make an AA team, but it's not from lack of effort. She probably doesn't get on not because she isn't deserving, but because she isn't an early "chosen one". Someone posted an article about the top WNBA prospects, and she is stuffing the stat sheet in points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals. At the guard position and under 6 feet tall. She's an impressive player!
So true about the chosen ones. It's hard to break in to that club.

Reactions: mcannon1
Then next time say just that “WOW”. Keep is simple or better yet don’t respond to me as i didn’t @ you.

i don’t know if you realized this board is full of posters some of which i have had disagreements. not everything is about you

and stop playing victim it’s getting old then you wonder why people flip out on you.

PS Enjoy chewing on that Nebraska loss for a few more days i bet you wish you had an ugly win there instead of a pretty loss!

It's like chewing on a rope. Dry and tasteless.

And I wasn't playing the victim. I was just explaining why I posted why I did. I know you weren't talking about me. I thought what I posted was funny. I didn't expect to get clobbered for it.

Maybe it's the 35 years between our ages??

It's like chewing on a rope. Dry and tasteless.

And I wasn't playing the victim. I was just explaining why I posted why I did. I know you weren't talking about me. I thought what I posted was funny. I didn't expect to get clobbered for it.

Maybe it's the 35 years between our ages??

well you got clobbered... if you go back and look at how rude you were in our last convo and how you jumped the gun when i was just trying to joke after you were just getting back and lost your friend you’d understand

but it is what it is and i don’t wanna joke or correspond with you after this

35 years difference is a thing but so is the respect issue... it’s cool. i’m done. im over it. i just don’t care for you or your posts

RU is on Covid protocol.

And I don't get butt hurt. They've been ranked this year and have a possible AA on the team. I can take the jokes about it.

You are going to get me banned? I hope not. I haven't posted anything that breaks the rules.

except this one:
Posters who are 'trolling' and/or disrespectful risk having their account suspended.
You have admitted several times you are a Rutgers fan and you have aggravated several VolNation posters, including me
That is the definition of trolling

Last edited:
except this one:
Posters who are 'trolling' and/or disrespectful risk having their account suspended.
You have admitted several times you are a Rutgers fan and you have aggravated several VolNation posters, including me
That is the definition of trolling

Just because someone has an opinion that aggravates people doesn't mean it's trolling. He may says things that we don't like, but at the same time I won't deny that sometimes it's because there's an element of truth to what he's saying and I can't fault him for that.

Just because someone has an opinion that aggravates people doesn't mean it's trolling. He may says things that we don't like, but at the same time I won't deny that sometimes it's because there's an element of truth to what he's saying and I can't fault him for that.

i’m going to chime in. I can deal with the differing points of view but he has said things like “sometimes it’s ok to laugh at others expense”. That’s trolling at its finest to me.

Plus he has also admitted to stirring the pot. Then he plays victim. I agree with a lot of your posts and even when you’re a harsh critique on kellie I can dig if and appreciate the critique. But i haven’t felt that you were coming to troll and i don’t think i’ve seen you admit to it either 😂

Reactions: chuckiepoo
i’m going to chime in. I can deal with the differing points of view but he has said things like “sometimes it’s ok to laugh at others expense”. That’s trolling at its finest to me.

Plus he has also admitted to stirring the pot. Then he plays victim. I agree with a lot of your posts and even when you’re a harsh critique on kellie I can dig if and appreciate the critique. But i haven’t felt that you were coming to troll and i don’t think i’ve seen you admit to it either 😂
It can be hard to separate snark from trolling when your personality is being evaluated by a community. It can take a minute...
Ya'll can seem to be a bunch of tight asses on occasion...

Reactions: PG1 and glv98

Sure, he has a style where he likes to needle people...but he generally keeps it clean so I have no problem with that. We've had other posters on here that were 1000x worse and would outright insult people they disagreed with, but they seemed to fly under the radar as long as their opinions were the "popular ones".

It can be hard to separate snark from trolling when your personality is being evaluated by a community. It can take a minute...
Ya'll can seem to be a bunch of tight asses on occasion...

I am a person that can take a hit but i sure in the hell will deliver one too LOL... it just is how it is and as long as there isnt disrespect i’m good.

If you go back and look at my interacting with posters when other people are dogging NeedOrange or brassie or even the chicken fans i take what their saying and if there is a barb i’ll fire back and it’s in good fun.

So that “y’all are tight @$$3$” doesn’t necessarily apply to me NOW i will check that @$$ yes i will own that... LOL

oh and i still don’t like him and that’s not based on a community evaluation but my interactions...

Last edited:
Sure, he has a style where he likes to needle people...but he generally keeps it clean so I have no problem with that. We've had other posters on here that were 1000x worse and would outright insult people they disagreed with, but they seemed to fly under the radar as long as their opinions were the "popular ones".

and when he tells me i am doing personal attacks or whatever the hell he called me that goes above the line. PERIOD. so his comments aren’t what bother it’s when you’re telling me or trying to vilify me on here when i will speak up. the fun barbs i could careless about but don’t try and write my narrative on here

Ranking the top 25 players in women's college basketball, version 2.0

13. Arella Guirantes
John Jones/Icon Sportswire
She leads Rutgers in minutes, points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks. So there's that. Rutgers is thus far struggling to provide consistent support in Big Ten games, but the guard who could have gone to the WNBA after last season continues to improve her stock. Forget the team leads, she ranks in the top five in the conference in all of the aforementioned statistics -- and she's a more than respectable 12th in the league in rebounding. -- Graham Hays

Reactions: mcannon1

That fact that the discussion in every thread eventually devolves into everyone arguing over whether or not he’s a pain in the a**. Is a clear indication he’s...a pain in the a**. He’s been banned before and he will be again. Defending him is not a good look :)

and when he tells me i am doing personal attacks or whatever the hell he called me that goes above the line. PERIOD. so his comments aren’t what bother it’s when you’re telling me or trying to vilify me on here when i will speak up. the fun barbs i could careless about but don’t try and write my narrative on here

I can't speak to that exchange. That was obviously above and beyond the general banter I'm referring to and I can't blame you for your stance.

That fact that the discussion in every thread eventually devolves into everyone arguing over whether or not he’s a pain in the a**. Is a clear indication he’s...a pain in the a**. He’s been banned before and he will be again. Defending him is not a good look :)

Less about defending him and just commenting on the overall concept of what are acceptable/unacceptable posts. Discussions often devolves into discussions about Nut because he says stuff that is unpopular with the party line. And I've never been too concerned with popularity contests anyway, so there's that ;)

I can't speak to that exchange. That was obviously above and beyond the general banter I'm referring to and I can't blame you for your stance.

Less about defending him and just commenting on the overall concept of what are acceptable/unacceptable posts. Discussions often devolves into discussions about Nut because he says stuff that is unpopular with the party line. And I've never been too concerned with popularity contests anyway, so there's that ;)

Last I checked it’s a baksketball forum. His posts have little to do with basketball and a lot to do with stirring the pot. As I said, he’s been banned before, and will be again. That behavior is not acceptable on here and never has been. Which he knows full and well.

and i can respect that. thank you 😀. i appreciate your posts and our communication if it gets dicey we clear it up and move on. that’s much appreciated as well

1000 worse ...... and the trophy goes tooooo.

“IVY”. Let’s hear it for the all time greatest ! 😈

oh no i totally get what you’re saying... I do think her coming back puts them in the upper echelon when you’re talking about top 10-15.

You say sweet 16 i’m thinking elite 8. and that’s honest.
Just the fact that posters are having legitimate discussions about S16 and EE tournaments shows the team's improvement since KJH arrived. It is all part of the process like taking the stairs and going step by step. sometimes you can skip a step but there is no elevator to the top.

VN Store

Back