Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

My girls pulled out the win!!! Great competitive game. Gotta admit, I lost a bit of hope with that wild 5 second call at the end of regulation lol

Reactions: LadyVol1908
Iowa State backdooring Texas to death so far. They’re going to have to adjust. It’s been a layup drill for the most part. The hard overplay only works if they’re biting lol.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Ark vs Mizzou - Nice play on both sides so far. Both teams like to get out and run. If our inside game was productive we’d beat both easily. One battle we will win is on the boards.

Last edited:
Oregon’s freshman have had a very freshman like night. Some really bright moments but then some really bad decision making. They really missed Chavez tonight. She sets the tone for their defense and toughness. UCLA has been the much tougher team all night.

Could have really used Prince today as well. UCLA would have had a much tougher time with her size.

Not over yet, but not Oregon’s best game by a long shot.

The end of this game has been a mess. UCLA turned it over in the last 20 seconds while up 2 TWICE. Oregon also turned it over with a chance to win or tie at 10 seconds.

Last edited:
I agree. MSST played a solid game. UK just made some huge plays...hitting a lot of timely threes and Rhyne showed why she's the best player in the country. This isn't a reflection of Nikki. UK is a damn good team.

I’m actually sad for Matthew Mitchell. Love Kyra Elzy and i know she was really involved in their recruitments but Mitchell deserved a chance to coach the best team he has probably put out there.

Sigh... just makes me sad for him but glad Elzy gets a chance to coach in her home state.

I’m actually sad for Matthew Mitchell. Love Kyra Elzy and i know she was really involved in their recruitments but Mitchell deserved a chance to coach the best team he has probably put out there.

Sigh... just makes me sad for him but glad Elzy gets a chance to coach in her home state.
Yeah, that was sad for Mitchell. He had a real powerhouse team coming into this season. I'm sure he's happy to see them doing so well, though. I think that they will give SC a real run for their money for the SEC crown.

Nikki is doing a decent job with MSST. I think Vic would have found a way to win this game, but I can see MSST being really dangerous by the time the mid-point of SEC play hits. They have all the pieces needed to be a contender.

The winners Kentucky, Arkansas, Georgia, and Texas A&M.

Ole Miss vs LSU will be a big win for Ole Miss tonight. I think Ole Miss is the most improved team in the league. South Carolina at Alabama could be a fairly good game with South Carolina most likely winning. I pick Ole Miss and South Carolina to win tonight.

Ole Miss plays at 3 cst today great can see both games.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back