Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I appreciate the hustle. What a weird year. I hope we pick them up actually, would be a great test for our team. Interesting matchup as well. They are guard heavy and we’re big. Good prep for teams like Arkansas and UCONN.
Sorry, not trying to be argumentative. However UConn is not that small of a team this season.

Notre Dame looking out of sorts down 11 in the first quarter to Ohio. Maddie Westbeld looks great though, really nice shot and great moves off the bounce at 6’3”. They are down 3 starters, don’t think they have said why yet. Brunelle, Gilbert and Vaughn are all sitting today and Sunday according to the announcers.
Yeah, missing those three makes ND a much weaker team.

I wonder if all these players sitting and suspended has anything to do with violating covid restrictions. Some of these players have been around long enough to not get in trouble otherwise. I think it would be easy to break some kind of isolation rule and even though you test negative still get time on the bench.

Notre Dame falls to Ohio 86-85 Mabrey dropped 37 but their young defense did them in. Lots of foul problems and never could get Ohio locked down. Ohio has a couple very talented players in Johnson and Hooks. Both can get their own shot anytime they choose.

Muffet ran away because of embarrassment

Where do you get this stuff😂 do you just talk to talk... Muffet had an off year yes but i seriously think this year and then with her 21 class she would have been right back at it lol

My question is where do you come up with this stuff lol

Where do you get this stuff😂 do you just talk to talk... Muffet had an off year yes but i seriously think this year and then with her 21 class she would have been right back at it lol

My question is where do you come up with this stuff lol

Coaches quit when they have a bad team lol

I wonder if all these players sitting and suspended has anything to do with violating covid restrictions. Some of these players have been around long enough to not get in trouble otherwise. I think it would be easy to break some kind of isolation rule and even though you test negative still get time on the bench.
I believe that the missing ND players all had injuries of various severity. I don't think they were covid 19 related.

Meme Collins made her debut at Maryland. Looks essentially the same as she did at UT. Not much progression in her game. Put up 7 points and 6 boards. Will be a good role player for them it appears. Diamond Miller and Angel Reese are going to be a handful. Both of them can rake and take in transition and finish well.

Meme Collins made her debut at Maryland. Looks essentially the same as she did at UT. Not much progression in her game. Put up 7 points and 6 boards. Will be a good role player for them it appears. Diamond Miller and Angel Reese are going to be a handful. Both of them can rake and take in transition and finish well.

it is only one game. And I thought she was pretty darn good for Tennessee. Looks like she is the first player off the bench,

Reactions: xtpsrh08123

as expected

In regard to Evina, no, no, no.

Mimi had bad mechanics and a good heart,,,she would have done well under Kellie
CHW did little to advance the skills of her players, I believe Coach K is going to be much better at this

Evina needed an true Alpha coach to progress, she needs outside motivation to succeed
judging by what I have seen so far, Coach K looks for inwardly motivated players

Evina needs Geno to be the Geno of old, to get better
If Geno is the coach he was when he coached Diana and Stewie,,she will flourish
if he is the softy of recent years, she will not reach her limit

Mimi had bad mechanics and a good heart,,,she would have done well under Kellie
CHW did little to advance the skills of her players, I believe Coach K is going to be much better at this

Evina needed an true Alpha coach to progress, she needs outside motivation to succeed
judging by what I have seen so far, Coach K looks for inwardly motivated players

Evina needs Geno to be the Geno of old, to get better
If Geno is the coach he was when he coached Diana and Stewie,,she will flourish
if he is the softy of recent years, she will not reach her limit
Do you have proof Geno has been soft in recent years? Based on comments from his players that is not true.

Reactions: JustaChicken

VN Store

Back