Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Why the shade for Dangerfield? Tennessee girl born and raised!

I find it pretty amazing when the opposing coach has to gameplay for a rookie. They took away her scoring but she had 6 assists in the first game and 7 assists in the second.

No issues with Dangerfield at all, but some Uconn fans constantly posting her progress, points etc.. Naw they're on playoff and she's not playing well, no comment on her so far. It's not that I'm picking on her, cause I don't really care.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I wish NCAA will start drafting high school players into colleges so all the stars won't end up in one school.

Stop with the dramatics and commit to UConn already everyone knows that’s where she’s going

When I read that "everyone knows" something, I have learned to expect that
1) no proof will be available, and
2) what everyone knows often turns out to be wrong. Just ask Galileo.

Reactions: brassie
Kyndall Hunter, #24 on Hoopgurlz for 2021, has committed to Texas.
She was one of the last few (Only Hollingshead and Fudd remain) top 50 recruits to declare.

Vic wasted no time picking up some recruiting wins. That's damn impressive...

Texas has everything a kid could want for in facilities and resources -- so long as they can stand the irritating summer heat, the relative isolation (if you're in Austin you're in Austin and anywhere else save Houston or San Antonio is a flight), and the somewhat arrogant attitude they have about themselves. Their problem has never been facilities or resources; Texas has that in spades. All they need is a coach who can sell kids on the opportunity. That said, anyone not playing high school football or for Texas football will always be on the second rung, but I'm sure a guy like Schaefer can figure that one out. If he can move Texas further into the NCAA tournament and prove he's got the keys, I expect him to assemble some good classes from all that southwestern talent.

Reactions: lfvol

VN Store

Back