Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Coach Sullivan has began following two players in the transfer portal recently
— Jordan Walker, a 5-8 RS SO guard from Western Michigan (who @Only1COJ noted above). High-level scorer and rebounder at the mid-major level. I believe she is a grad-transfer with two years of eligibility.
— Julie Brosseau, a 5-9 RS JR guard from Utah (originally from Quebec). She played at Maine for two seasons before transferring to Utah. Averaged 4.7 PPG, and is a grad-transfer with one year of eligibility.

Thanks for the update.. I believe she would be a great pick up. I wonder why she’s transferring??

Last edited:
Coach Sullivan has began following two players in the transfer portal recently
— Jordan Walker, a 5-8 RS SO guard from Western Michigan (who @Only1COJ noted above). High-level scorer and rebounder at the mid-major level. I believe she is a grad-transfer with two years of eligibility.
— Julie Brosseau, a 5-9 RS JR guard from Utah (originally from Quebec). She played at Maine for two seasons before transferring to Utah. Averaged 4.7 PPG, and is a grad-transfer with one year of eligibility.
Good eye!!!

Reactions: krichunaka
Oregon State WBB player Patricia Morris (6-7 SO forward/center, Duarte, CA) is transferring to TCU

Crystal is going to a team with bigger, better and more experienced PGs, so it will be interesting to see if she beats any of them out for a roster spot.

It's early but Dangerfield started in the Lynx's last game and has played well to date. So she has not only earned a roster spot but she is a solid contributor in the rotation. Still off to a slow shooting start, but she is getting great minutes. Her defense has been excellent so far.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
It's early but Dangerfield started in the Lynx's last game and has played well to date. So she has not only earned a roster spot but she is a solid contributor in the rotation. Still off to a slow shooting start, but she is getting great minutes. Her defense has been excellent so far.

she was def helped by this seasons circumstances. good for her for making the best of a situation.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

she was def helped by this seasons circumstances. good for her for making the best of a situation.

Agree with both of you. Crystal, much like Te'a Cooper, has made the most of the opportunity, but the lack of training camp worked in both of their favors.

The only reason Dangerfield started is because Lexi Brown did not play. Banham has played much better and should have started. She was more efficient in half as many minutes. IMO Crystal is too small for the W. She won’t be able to get into the paint like she did in college against AAC teams. She has trouble getting her shot off over the taller perimeter defenders in the W. I don’t see her playing more than 2 seasons at this level. If she can get to where she can shoot like Leilani Mitchell she might have a chance. Over hyped IMO just like Nurse and Hartley. Have never been impressed with either of them. Hartley is playing well this year but there are many better players who can’t even get on a roster. UCONN name carries them a long way.

I think this season will open a lot of eyes with lots of different players getting an opportunity.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back